Old May 23rd 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Free but good web hosting?

Michael Black made a good point about using a Yahoo group to
distribute information.
I have bought some books on web page desing and in the next few weeks
I hope to
have a stopRFI web page up and going. I will attmept to keep the Yahoo
stopRFI
group going after the web page is up, at least for a few months.

Does anyone have any suggestion for a free web hosting service?

The more I post on RFI, the more I become aware of. Terry warned me
that
I was opening a can of worms. I hope to add a section on 'grounding"
"real
soon now".

William

Old May 23rd 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bill wrote:

Michael Black made a good point about using a Yahoo group to
distribute information.
I have bought some books on web page desing and in the next few weeks
I hope to
have a stopRFI web page up and going. I will attmept to keep the Yahoo
stopRFI
group going after the web page is up, at least for a few months.

Does anyone have any suggestion for a free web hosting service?

The more I post on RFI, the more I become aware of. Terry warned me
that
I was opening a can of worms. I hope to add a section on 'grounding"
"real
soon now".

William

You can't afford a real host? Here are a couple reasonable ones that
I've worked with. You can also have a chat room and you get an e-mail
server with your domain name.

http://www.startlogic.com/gives you 300 GB server space and 3000 GB
transfer per month without any popup or banner ads. $6 a month

http://ipowerweb.com/products/index.html gives you 300 GB server
space and 3000 GB transfer per month without any popup or banner ads. $8
a month

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

free to good home Paul Zak Shortwave 2 January 20th 07 06:39 PM
Free computer stuff!!! This is really good. [email protected] Swap 0 July 13th 05 09:19 PM
tower free to good home DTVIO CB 0 October 20th 04 01:46 PM
The "Not-So-Good" Guys FREE FR-200 Jim Hackett Shortwave 3 November 22nd 03 03:52 PM
free to good home!! c.foster Boatanchors 0 September 1st 03 08:34 PM