Old June 17th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : dxAcehole - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind

I was watching Austin City Limits (blondie, her boobs are bigger than
that married Irish woman's Vauxhall Astra Estate car) on Radio tb.Then
that kooky what's his name dude at the Miami Planetarium thingy came on
the air.
cuhulin

Old June 17th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Me and doggy, she and me are sharing a couple of peanut butter mayonaise
cheese sandwichies right now.Then, I might tell her, Move over Blueberry
doggy, time for me to cut the light and get me beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old June 17th 07, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- The Weird Can-A-Duh-Ian Mentallity Of 'Yours' Does Not Relect The True Spirit Of The Canadian People As A Whole

On Jun 16, 5:04 pm, RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 10:10 am, m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:
Yo' minute is up...

I see you've been practicing your target shooting.
Can you still buy Ammo for 70 bucks a case?

-http://tinyurl.com/3y35y5
-
- Nice work Ace. They were Mexicans, right?
-
- mike

I reality "M II" this is one of several Posts that
'you' put forward the idea of Shorting Mexicans
as a Sport. Is this a personal fixation of 'yours'
-or- Do All Can-A-Duh-Ians consider the Shooting
of Mexicans "Good Fun" ? ? ?

M II - 'yours' is a Sad Sick Mind -and- the Weird
Can-A-Duh-Ian Mentallity of 'yours' does not relect
the True Spirit of the Canadian People as a whole.

OK - Here is the Real Story : "Can-A-Duh-Ians Gone Wild !"
CGW =http://tinyurl.com/3y35y5
Actually some Can-A-Duh-Ians where out Fishing
off the Coast of Baja California and though that
the Dolphins were "Giant" Baby Seals. -but-
They did not have any Clubs and only a Gun
- bang, Bang. BANG ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Mike - Since you are SOooo Smart Try This :
http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm
Old June 17th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind - Safe-Canada Can Help You

On Jun 16, 5:04 pm, RHF wrote:
On Jun 16, 10:10 am, m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:
Yo' minute is up...

I see you've been practicing your target shooting.
Can you still buy Ammo for 70 bucks a case?

-http://tinyurl.com/3y35y5
-
- Nice work Ace. They were Mexicans, right?
-
- mike

- I reality "M II" this is one of several Posts that
- 'you' put promote the idea of Shooting Mexicans
- as a Sport. Is this a personal fixation of 'yours'
- -or- Do All Can-A-Duh-Ians consider the Shooting
- of Mexicans "Good Fun" ? ? ?

Mike - Please call Safe-Canada's RCMP
National Security Tip Line : 1-800-420-5805
and arange for a Home Visit.
http://www.safecanada.ca/contacts_e.asp#rcmp

They Can Help You Be Safe From Yourself
and Ensure the Safety of any Mexican 'looking'
Canadians that may be your neighbors. ~ RHF

Old June 17th 07, 09:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 16, 8:14 pm, wrote:
Damn mealy mouth COWARD Canadians!!! I Hate y'all more than y'all hate
ME!
cuhulin

Hell cuhulin, Don't let asshole Canadians get you down. I don't
let asshole Americans get me down. 'Cause I know there are a hell of a
lot of good Americans too. I think that you and I understand each
other.
Don't matter what country you come from in the end. Matters what
kind of a person you are inside.
This Canuck wishes you well.....
Cato

Old June 17th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato, Canadians don't get me down at all.I have to watch 13 Rue
Madeleine movie on Radio tb now.
cuhulin

Old June 17th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : dxAce - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind

RHF wrote:

I reality "M II" this is one of several Posts that
'you' put forward the idea of Shorting Mexicans
as a Sport.

Shorting as sport? Trust the US to think of it first.

http://www.uruknet.info/pic.php?f=usa_torture2.jpg
Old June 19th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

Ahead of CanaDuh there!

http://tinyurl.com/26l6hm