Old June 24th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Acehole: - Do Not Use Other Peoples Actions To Justifyrhf's Own Bad Acts

dxAcehole wrote:

You are truly a weasel. Why can't you just answer the question. Do you
find cuhulin's/dxAce's/Burr's racist comments offensive or don't you?

Personally, I find dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, highly offensive.

You find the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be offensive, so I'm
in good company

mike
Old June 24th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

You are truly a weasel. Why can't you just answer the question. Do you
find cuhulin's/dxAce's/Burr's racist comments offensive or don't you?

Personally, I find dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, highly offensive.

You find the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be offensive, so I'm
in good company

Good company? You're in friggin' CanaDuh!

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 24th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

You are truly a weasel. Why can't you just answer the question. Do you
find cuhulin's/dxAce's/Burr's racist comments offensive or don't you?
Personally, I find dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, highly offensive.

You find the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be offensive, so I'm
in good company

Good company? You're in friggin' CanaDuh!

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Still 'effin your ass off I see.

I realize you are a product of the US education system , so I'll cut you
some slack here. The correct spelling of my country's name is 'Canada'.

Kill any Mexicans last night Ace? Any blood on the old axe handle? It's
out by your back door if you need a quick verification (a)...

(a)

Main Entry: ver·i·fi·ca·tion
Pronunciation: "ver-&-f&-'kA-sh&n
Function: noun
: the act or process of verifying : the state of being verified

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/verification

http://www.portia.org/chapter12/0000...files/1455.jpg

Old June 24th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

You are truly a weasel. Why can't you just answer the question. Do you
find cuhulin's/dxAce's/Burr's racist comments offensive or don't you?
Personally, I find dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, highly offensive.

You find the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be offensive, so I'm
in good company

Good company? You're in friggin' CanaDuh!

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Still 'effin your ass off I see.

I realize you are a product of the US education system , so I'll cut you
some slack here. The correct spelling of my country's name is 'Canada'.

Wait! You and Barnyard put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

Old June 24th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

I realize you are a product of the US education system , so I'll cut you
some slack here. The correct spelling of my country's name is 'Canada'.

Wait! You and Barnyard put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

Like the US put death, torture, mutilation, profiteering and enslavement
into 'Liberation' ?

http://tinyurl.com/3yp3cu

mike

Old June 24th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

I realize you are a product of the US education system , so I'll cut you
some slack here. The correct spelling of my country's name is 'Canada'.

Wait! You and Barnyard put the Duh in CanaDuh, boy!

Like the US put death, torture, mutilation, profiteering and enslavement
into 'Liberation' ?

We were wondering what to do with you dumbass Canucks... Enslavement it is!