Old July 4th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC Reporter Freed

The BBC is reporting that Alan Johnston, BBC reporter, who was held
hostage in Gaza has been freed.

Old July 4th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

helmsman wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:54:35 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

The BBC is reporting that Alan Johnston, BBC reporter, who was held
hostage in Gaza has been freed.

And Hamas did it.

And morons like Hamas kidnapped him in the first place.

The Democratically elected government.

Wow! Democratically elected terrorists, who woulda thunk it?

The ones Bush
backed couldn't do ****, just like him.

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

Enjoy the 4TH.

Old July 4th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

helmsman wrote:

wrote:

The BBC is reporting that Alan Johnston, BBC reporter, who was held
hostage in Gaza has been freed.

And Hamas did it.

And morons like Hamas kidnapped him in the first place.

The Democratically elected government.

Wow! Democratically elected terrorists, who woulda thunk it?

The ones Bush
backed couldn't do ****, just like him.

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Bush asked for a democratically elected government over there.
He didn't like what he got.

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

Enjoy the 4TH.

You poor ignorant chump.

Nah... I'm not you, and I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

You, on the other hand are a fruit-loop!

Old July 4th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Kill any Mexicans last night? Have you not taken it on as a Sacred duty
to rectify the Administration's massive importation of cheap, illegal
foreign labour?

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

No. Around here we call YOU a mentally ill fruit-loop! A drunken one at
that. Remember when you met Bugs?

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

mike
Old July 4th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Kill any Mexicans last night? Have you not taken it on as a Sacred duty
to rectify the Administration's massive importation of cheap, illegal
foreign labour?

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

No. Around here we call YOU a mentally ill fruit-loop! A drunken one at
that. Remember when you met Bugs?

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

CanaDuh is a cartoon land: Loonie-Tunes.

Old July 4th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Kill any Mexicans last night? Have you not taken it on as a Sacred duty
to rectify the Administration's massive importation of cheap, illegal
foreign labour?

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

No. Around here we call YOU a mentally ill fruit-loop! A drunken one at
that. Remember when you met Bugs?

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

CanaDuh is a cartoon land: Loonie-Tunes.

It pales in comparison to Washington.

Kill any Mexicans last night Ace? Any blood on your axe handle?

http://www.johnmitchell.org/dead-iraqi-3.jpg

mike
Old July 4th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

helmsman wrote:

wrote:

The BBC is reporting that Alan Johnston, BBC reporter, who was held
hostage in Gaza has been freed.

And Hamas did it.

And morons like Hamas kidnapped him in the first place.

The Democratically elected government.

Wow! Democratically elected terrorists, who woulda thunk it?

The ones Bush
backed couldn't do ****, just like him.

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.
Bush asked for a democratically elected government over there.
He didn't like what he got.

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

Enjoy the 4TH.
You poor ignorant chump.

Nah... I'm not you, and I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

You, on the other hand are a fruit-loop!

I am an American.

OK, so you're mentally impaired and happen to be an American.

Help is available!

Old July 4th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.
Kill any Mexicans last night? Have you not taken it on as a Sacred duty
to rectify the Administration's massive importation of cheap, illegal
foreign labour?

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!
No. Around here we call YOU a mentally ill fruit-loop! A drunken one at
that. Remember when you met Bugs?

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/Bugs/Bugs34.wav

CanaDuh is a cartoon land: Loonie-Tunes.

It pales in comparison to Washington.

Kill any Mexicans last night Ace?

No, but you obviously killed a few Labatt's.

Old July 4th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

The BBC is reporting that Alan Johnston, BBC reporter, who was held
hostage in Gaza has been freed.

And Hamas did it.

And morons like Hamas kidnapped him in the first place.

The Democratically elected government.

Wow! Democratically elected terrorists, who woulda thunk it?

The ones Bush
backed couldn't do ****, just like him.

Maroons such as yourself like to tie everything that happens, or doesn't happen,
to Bush.

Bush asked for a democratically elected government over there.
He didn't like what he got.

Around here, we refer to you folks as being mentally ill fruit-loops!

Enjoy the 4TH.

You poor ignorant chump.

How many will die in Iraq looking for non existent weapons. George and
Chainey (the draft dodger) are liars who are bankrupting the country
and wrecking the military. All the while stealing whatever they can
get.

This is really a very uneducated and unsophisticated view. What exactly
do you mean by the last statement? Back it up with data. Also, we are no
longer looking for WMD. They White House has already admitted they were
wrong. What we are doing is trying to prop up the Iraqi military and
current government to be able to take care of themselves while protecting
the interests of the US, Israel, etc. If we were to leave now we would only
have to return again. This is because Iraq is populated by a large number
of uneducated tribal personalities that thrive on power and control and
have absolutely no regard for democracy, life or law, other than Islamic
law.

If you have not actually been there or talked at length with soldiers
serving there, you are nothing more than a mouthpiece for the media. The
media only feeds you a small portion of the whole story. Usually it is
the portion that places a negative spin on our military and what we are
doing there.

By the way, it is Cheney. Not Chainey.

Idiot.

--
~/.signature
Old July 4th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Al Arduengo wrote:

What we are doing is trying to prop up the Iraqi military and
current government to be able to take care of themselves while protecting
the interests of the US, Israel, etc.

Interesting that you mention we are protecting the interests of Israel.
I researched it and Israel is not part of the coalition and has no
troops in Iraq. So, the question begs to be asked: Why are we spending
U.S. dollars and more importantly, U.S. lives, to "protect *Israel's*
interests"?

Also, have you considered that if we didn't trash a sovereign nation for
no reason, we wouldn't have spend our dollars and our lives to "prop it
up" as you say?

If we were to leave now we would only
have to return again.

Absolutely true! Let's give the administration full credit for creating
the perfect storm: damned if we stay and damned if we leave. It seems
unlikely that we can "win" because as we stay, an ever larger number of
Iraqis truly hate us and view -us- as the occupiers and terrorists. If
we leave, most likely a huge escalation in the current civil war and
probably big-time instability in the Middle East. Stay or leave, it's
The Perfect Storm!

This is because Iraq is populated by a large number
of uneducated tribal personalities that thrive on power and control and
have absolutely no regard for democracy, life or law, other than Islamic
law.

Yeah, the nerve of those Islamic people, running their Islamic lives by
Islamic law.

But again, you are absolutely correct! What you say above has been that
way for over a *thousand* years. And we think we can change that in just
5 or 10 years? How naive of us. It's a damn shame the administration
wasn't bright enough to realize that *before* they opened this can of
worms... :-(

P.S. While you are at it, could you please explain -why- the Iraqis
should "have 'regard' for democracy". Just because -we- like it and it
seems to have worked for us for 250 years, their tribalism and Islamic
law has worked for them for a thousand years. Hubris on our part? One
size (democracy) fits all? Maybe they "have absolutely no regard for
democracy, life or law, other than Islamic law" because it's THEIR
culture and it works for THEM. Unfortunately, we seem to be too arrogant
to see that.