Old July 4th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT-(Very) Art Bell Retires...Again

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
Old July 5th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
rtc wrote:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

He will be back from time to time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 5th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 4, 5:00 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

rtc wrote:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

He will be back from time to time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Art Bell's Retirement
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/07/01.html#a
At the start of Sunday's program, Art Bell announced his retirement
from hosting the weekend version of Coast to Coast AM. "I really want
to spend my time with my wife and newborn daughter," he explained,
adding that his association with Premiere Radio will continue and
he'll be back to occasionally fill in or host special shows.

First Lets All Sing :
Happy Trails To You - Until We Meet Again . . .

Followed By :
He'll Be Coming Around The Mountain One More Time . . .

art we missed you before you even left -and-
hardly knew you had left before you were back ~ RHF
Old July 5th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't care what Art Bell does.I wish they would get the Babe in the
Bunker, Barbara Simpson to host that show again.Either her or Ian
Punnet.They are the only ones whom have hosted that show before that
have good sense.
cuhulin

Art Bell Hunchy Shortwave 3 January 2nd 07 04:49 AM
FROM ART BELL Art Bell Broadcasting 0 July 7th 04 07:40 PM
Art Bell Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 3rd 04 06:47 PM
Art Bell John Shortwave 0 March 6th 04 08:16 PM
Alastair Cooke Retires N8KDV Shortwave 4 March 5th 04 03:54 AM