Old July 6th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Alex Jones melts-down on shortwave - ROTFLMAO!

Alex Jones of infowars.com is having a MAJOR melt down with David de
Rothschild on 9.985 LIVE right now. I haven't laughed this hard
since ??

"Alex is joined by the youngest heir to the British wing of the
Rothschild banking family and Anti-Global Warming crusader, David de
Rothschild, to discuss his companion book to the upcoming Live Earth
concert entitled, "The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook" "

http://www.infowars.com/ ( AJ is such a ball-headed ****wipe folks! )

Old July 9th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 6, 9:31 am, AlexJonesEatsCraponSW
wrote:
Alex Jones of infowars.com is having a MAJOR melt down with David de
Rothschild on 9.985 LIVE right now. I haven't laughed this hard
since ??

"Alex is joined by the youngest heir to the British wing of the
Rothschild banking family and Anti-Global Warming crusader, David de
Rothschild, to discuss his companion book to the upcoming Live Earth
concert entitled, "The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook" "

http://www.infowars.com/ ( AJ is such a ball-headed ****wipe folks! )

I would think that having a Rothschild on any of the kook shows would
be the holy grail. Forget global warming, the main topic of
conversation would be the control of the world by the secret banking
cartel, with lots of references to tracking devices in digital watches
and such. I wonder if David Rothschild had any idea that he would be
walking into a chainsaw massacre when he agreed to appear on Info
Wars. Hey, if a US Congresscritter doesn't know who Michael Moore is,
how is a British Rothschild expected to know anything about Alex
Jones?

Old July 9th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The British royal hierarchy (some of them anyway) are descended from the
Rothschilds.
cuhulin

Alex Jones 5.765 Mhz John Smith I Shortwave 0 January 30th 07 04:24 AM
Alex Jones John Steffes Shortwave 2 May 13th 06 11:26 PM
Alex Jones Jim Hackett Shortwave 0 May 13th 06 05:17 AM
alex jones ? drifter Shortwave 2 March 16th 04 06:35 PM
Alex Jones loses (yet another) shortwave listener..? BoB the Almighty Shortwave 2 July 31st 03 10:58 PM