Old July 10th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Off-Topic "BS" Snipped - Please Do Not Read -or- Re-Post

(OT) : Off-Topic "BS" Snipped - Please Do Not Read -or- Re-Post
Old July 10th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Most Corrupt State Strikes Out First.
www.rense.com

Awww, come on now, New Jersey isn't all that bad.Michael Smith, General
at Army.Mil (I guess he is still at Army.Mil) was in Vietnam with me in
the www.114thaviationcompany.com he once told me when he left New
Jersey, he never looked back.

I happen to have two New Jersey girlfriends (via emailing) who live in
New Jersey.

Yeah, that time about five years ago when I emailed reminded Michael
Smith about that time at Shannon Wright Compound when he backed that 1/4
tom Army combat truck agains't one of those tall wooden post with the
bright lights and a warning horn up there on top of that post and he
knocked that post flat on the ground,,,, Michael Smith quit replying to
my emails to him.
Hows it going, Michael?
cuhulin

Old July 17th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,alt.law-enforcement

Default New GODPOD ! ! ! - Justice for Christ in America - God Damn Terrorist Man - . . . : They'll tell you, blame the shadows in the New World Order, but don't rely on evidence to form your conclusions on who PERSONALLY is responsible for criminal act

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:25:24 -0700, painted
a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and
shouted:

New GODPOD ! ! !

Proud of your latest bowel movement?

- Justice for Christ in America - God Damn Terrorist Man

Don't be so hard on yourself.
--
-A (Temporary) Dog, Dog of Disinformation, Prophet of the Copybook Headings
use the domain that is erols with tempdog as a name for email
Old July 17th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,alt.law-enforcement

Default . . . New GODPOD ! ! ! - Justice for Christ in America - God Damn Terrorist Man - . . . : They'll tell you, blame the shadows in the New World Order, but don't rely on evidence to form your conclusions on who PERSONALLY is responsible for crimina

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:10:15 -0700, RHF
painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
and shouted:

[The sound of silence]

My, what an impressive contribution to the conversation *you* made.
Why don't you do it a few more times, mkay?

--
- A (Temporary) Dog |"[W]hy don't admins let people settle
"Dog of Disinformation" | things like adults. Frankly, I'm not