Old July 16th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default -FYI- There is a Wellbrook ALA1530 Active Magnetic Loop Antenna currently on eBay

-FYI- There is a Wellbrook ALA1530 Active
Magnetic Loop Antenna currently on eBay.

eBay Auction Item # 260139221030

Opening Bid : $275

Buy-It-Now : $320

S&H : $~25

You mite or mite-not save a few Dollars over a new one.
Wellbrook ALA1530 Active Magnetic Loop Antenna
http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/products.html#ALA1530
* North American Version ALA 1530 (aluminium) North American with psu
http://www.wellbrook.uk.com/buy.html
£159.00 ~ $324
£30 ~ $61

NOTICE - BE ADVISED :
This is NOT my Auction and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
.
PLEASE NOTE - FWIW :
That this Message is being Posted for Informational Purposes Only.
- - - It was simply an Interesting Antenna Design - - -
.
KNOW YOUR SELLER and something about what they are Selling.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay.
.
.
probing the air waves with antennas up - iane ~ RHF
.
.
.. .