Old October 26th 05, 04:13 AM

Default FS on ebay - Sony ICF-SW7600GR Radio & Sony AN-LP1 Active Loop Antenna

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Old October 26th 05, 04:19 AM
m II

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

$149.99

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...ures/524159632

$129.85

http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/sc/CART.ASP?id=964589697

etc..etc...
Old October 26th 05, 08:16 AM
RHF

M II - Very good and you are learning )

However, can you now find two links for the Sony AN-LP1 Active
Shortwave Loop Antenna.

Or better find a Link for the Sony ICF-SW7600GR plus the Sony AN-LP1
Active
Shortwave Loop Antenna for a price under $248.16 . . .

~ RHF
Old October 27th 05, 06:18 PM
Lucky

"m II" wrote in message
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

$149.99

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...ures/524159632

$129.85

http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/sc/CART.ASP?id=964589697

etc..etc...

Good afternoon

The Digitalfotoclub for $130. Do you really think they are brand new
untouched for $130?? Not open box, refurbished, factory fixed etc. I saw one
vendor, "Techs for Less" had it for $129 but never mentioned it till he
couldn't get away with it anymore and finally had the one word "refurished"
added somewhere in the description

What do you and others thing about this vendor?

Thank you
Glenn

Old October 27th 05, 06:25 PM
Jim Hackett

I bought my 7600GR "NEW" from J&R Music through Amazon for $129...

"Lucky" wrote in message

"m II" wrote in message
> [...]
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...dexURL=0& pho
toDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Old October 27th 05, 07:39 PM

Default FS on ebay - Sony ICF-SW7600GR Radio & Sony AN-LP1 Active Loop...

J&R Music Company www.jr.com has lowered the price of the
ICF-SW7600GR Radios they sell.(which I think are great radios at a great
price) A few months ago they were priced at J&R at about $138.00.
cuhulin

Old October 27th 05, 10:15 PM
Dave

"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

I would give you $120.00 for the radio but nothing for the antenna.

Could you give us a few more details, perhaps as to *why* you hold the
antenna in disrepute? I for one would be very interested in hearing more...

Thanks,

Dave

Old October 27th 05, 10:33 PM
John S.

Dave wrote:
"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

I would give you $120.00 for the radio but nothing for the antenna.

Could you give us a few more details, perhaps as to *why* you hold the
antenna in disrepute? I for one would be very interested in hearing more...

Thanks,

Dave

Sure. An external amplified antenna is in my experience of limited or
no value on a small portable like the 7600. What may seem like an
improvement in the signal is in reality just all signals and noise
being lifted equally on a given frequency. In my experience a simple
piece of wire will get the same results.

Old October 27th 05, 11:02 PM

What does an AN-LP1 Active Loop Antenna look like?
cuhulin

Old October 27th 05, 11:15 PM

I just now did a www.devilfinder.com for,AN-LP1 Active Loop
Antennas

If I want to buy an active antenna,I will drive to MFJ Enterprises
www.MFJEnterprises.com and let them help me pick out an MFJ
active/amplified (whatever they call them) antenna.Which reminds me,I
need to order me an MFJ catalog.
cuhulin