Old July 28th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Operation Bold Step-Navy Exercises -East Coast -July 25

On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US. 25
ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Steve

Old July 28th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US. 25
ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Yes, but unfortunately, I have decided, as of today, to no longer post
frequencies or other logging information here due to abuses by Mike Terry-UK,
and others, who have taken it upon themselves to take information posted here
and post it elsewhere without proper attribution to either myself or the
original poster.

Suffer, toters!

Old July 28th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Janitor Boy Jr wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:23:06 +0000, Steve tossed this out for all to see:

On Jul 27, 10:15 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US.
25 ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Yes, but unfortunately, I have decided, as of today, to no longer post
frequencies or other logging information here due to abuses by Mike
Terry-UK, and others, who have taken it upon themselves to take
information posted here and post it elsewhere without proper attribution
to either myself or the original poster.

it's not like you're losing money. christ, grow up ya ****ing cry-baby.

OK, you tell the fine folks what frequencies are being used!

Don't have 'em?

Grow up, 'tard boy!

Old July 28th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

On Jul 27, 10:15 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US. 25
ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Yes, but unfortunately, I have decided, as of today, to no longer post
frequencies or other logging information here due to abuses by Mike Terry-UK,
and others, who have taken it upon themselves to take information posted here
and post it elsewhere without proper attribution to either myself or the
original poster.

Suffer, toters!

Well I can't say that I blame you. If people are going to repost your
information they should credit you.

Yep, I've actually seen Mike Terry take my posts and post them elsewhere (word for
word) as if he/she/it had heard it themselves!

But, he/she/it will no longer get any info here on RRS because it will no longer be
posted here!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 28th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Janitor Boy Jr" wrote in message

it's not like you're losing money. christ, grow up ya ****ing cry-baby.

So you support posers that claim fame off the backs of real DXers doing the
hard work? I'd stick to cleaning latrines janitor boy!

BH

Old July 28th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Steve wrote:

On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US. 25
ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Yes, but unfortunately, I have decided, as of today, to no longer post
frequencies or other logging information here due to abuses by Mike
Terry-UK,
and others, who have taken it upon themselves to take information posted
here
and post it elsewhere without proper attribution to either myself or the
original poster.

Suffer, toters!

That's a big loss for this group. I for one have benifited quite well from
those reports Steve since our QTHs were relativly close. In fact some of
your reports helped me get back on track when I moved here from Calif five
yrs ago and I was getting acustomed to the propagation conditions in this
area.

BH

Old July 28th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 27, 10:15 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US.
25 ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Yes, but unfortunately, I have decided, as of today, to no longer post
frequencies or other logging information here due to abuses by Mike
Terry-UK, and others, who have taken it upon themselves to take
information posted here and post it elsewhere without proper attribution
to either myself or the original poster.

it's not like you're losing

Snip

Loser.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 28th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Steve wrote:

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...exercise_07071
[...]

Why is it that everyone has to pay for a few peoples bad behavior?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 28th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Minnesota is a Big Lose for your group.
cuhulin

Old July 28th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Steve wrote:

On Jul 27, 10:15 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
[...]

Well, if I could merely cut their hands off so that they might no longer type,
that would cure the problem. However, air fare to the UK is expensive, and
trying to get into the facility where Mike Terry is currently housed poses an
even bigger dilemma.