Old July 28th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My buddy retired out of the U.S.Navy,,,

Four years Active Duty on U.S.S.Ticonderoga (I used to tote him to the
Airport, so he could go wherever) and about thirty however much ever
years in the U.S.Navy Reservers, (or whatever they call it?) I wants me
some cuitie pie U.S.Navy wimmins.
cuhulin

Old July 28th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 28, 12:50 pm, wrote:
Four years Active Duty on U.S.S.Ticonderoga (I used to tote him to the
Airport, so he could go wherever) and about thirty however much ever
years in the U.S.Navy Reservers, (or whatever they call it?) I wants me
some cuitie pie U.S.Navy wimmins.
cuhulin

First - My Apologies to the Ladies :
Sorry Ladies Meaning No Disrespect .

Cuhulin that would be some - WAMs, BAMs and TASs

kansas city, kansas city here i come ~ RHF
Old July 28th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I know some ''ladies'' that would make you bluss.

Damn john Coward gay wayne movie on tv.So called ''Western'' (they can
kiss my ass) they have motorized two and four wheelres out there.Screw
them up their Hollyweird assholes!!!!!!!!!

I am changing channels over to Matt Dillon U.S.Marshal.
cuhulin