Old August 5th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Default George Fetter in jail again

Fetter in jail again.
`````````````````````
According to an Email I just received, George Fetter is back in jail:
"Custody File was last updated 08/05/2007 @ 02.55.21
FETTER,GEORGE W W M 01/16/65 WS680882 BRANCH JAIL"

The link is:
http://volusia.org/corrections/search_page.htm
You enter the person's name as LastName,FirstName with no space.

Most of you know Fetter as the owner of several radio-related sites,
including http://www.MilAirComms.com. He had been arrested by the Feds
for fraud related to electronics equipment sales.
I wonder if this is from the old fraud arrest or a new one.
Radio buyers beware.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MilRadioComms

Old August 5th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

" wrote:

Fetter in jail again.
`````````````````````
According to an Email I just received, George Fetter is back in jail:
"Custody File was last updated 08/05/2007 @ 02.55.21
FETTER,GEORGE W W M 01/16/65 WS680882 BRANCH JAIL"

The link is:
http://volusia.org/corrections/search_page.htm
You enter the person's name as LastName,FirstName with no space.

Most of you know Fetter as the owner of several radio-related sites,
including http://www.MilAirComms.com. He had been arrested by the Feds
for fraud related to electronics equipment sales.
I wonder if this is from the old fraud arrest or a new one.
Radio buyers beware.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL

And here is a site that shows pics from his original arrest and some background
info:

http://microvoltradio.com/milair/index.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 5th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Fetter in jail again.

He is still selling the Insider Slot Secrets system, he is court
ordered not to sell anything on the Internet.

You must order before Tuesday, August 7, 2007 to take advantage of
this incredible offer, before I raise the price of "Insider Slot
Secrets" and it goes back to its original price of $67 without the
bonuses. So ACT NOW and ORDER for the incredible price of only $17!
Here are the FREE bonuses that you will get in addition to my fabulous
system.

http://www.slot-machines-101.com/

Old August 6th 07, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fetter in jail again.
`````````````````````
According to an Email I just received, George Fetter is back in jail:
"Custody File was last updated 08/05/2007 @ 02.55.21
FETTER,GEORGE W W M 01/16/65 WS680882 BRANCH JAIL"

I was sad the first time around, I thought he was a friend. We had emailed
from time to time and he had sent me so information I asked about setting up
my scanner and stuff.
I had a hard time believing it then but I guess it was so.

Why/how did he get out after all that???

Burr

Old August 7th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 7, 1:25 pm, wrote:
The truth is that the Government targeted George because he published
Secret Service Frequencies and other classsified radio intelligence
information.

Yeah, that's it. He was getting too close to The Company.

Old August 19th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Wow, how things turn around. That jerk booted me and another fella from
his totally worthless ng for flaming a spam posting. He had a zero
tolerance policy for that. Excellent policy making s***head. Well
inmate Fetter, there you go. Mike K8MB
Old August 19th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

He was a complete dick to me. Oh yeah, has anyone broke the bald news
to him yet? I guess nows not a good time. Mike K8MB

Old August 23rd 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Most of you know Fetter as the owner of several radio-related sites,
includinghttp://www.MilAirComms.com. He had been arrested by the Feds
for fraud related to electronics equipment sales.
I wonder if this is from the old fraud arrest or a new one.
Radio buyers beware.

AL STERN Satellite Beach

This is the only response I will make to this posting.

Mr. Stern once again is dreadfully wrong.

Mr. Stern claims I was arrested by the Feds. I was never arrested by
the feds.

I sure hope Mr. Stern has done more fact checking regarding his
frequency lists than he has during this character Assignation. But we
all know Mr. Stern has badgered me for years. And still to this date
I have no clue as to why.....

George
MilAirComms.com

Old August 24th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Because you're crooked, perhaps?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I don't understand why this guy still hangs around.

Don't forget, he pled NO CONTEST to a 3rd Degree Felony, ORGANIZED
SCHEME TO DEFRAUD.
It isn't an admission of guilt, but he is saying "YOU HAD SO MUCH
EVIDENCE ON ME THAT I CAN"T CONTEST IT".
The courts view it as an admission of guilt and judge it accordingly.

He is on 3 years of probation with very specific rules he must follow.
If he breaks one of the them, he goes back to jail.
He was streaching the truth about sneezing and having to tell the
judge.
The real truth is if he FARTS the judge must be informed.

I still believe that his websites are close to being outside his
probation order and are on a very fine line. Web searches still will
pull up pages on Licensed4Fun.CON. and SLOTmachineSCAM.4me
Although none of the pay links work, all it takes is a setup to one of
his many aliases and he back in business.

All of us should never forget to check them now and then and make sure
they don't work.
If they do, print copies of the payment links on the website. Be sure
the web address and date is in the Footer of the document.

Mail them certified to:
Probation Officer for old GeorgeF
1023 Mason Avenue
Daytona Beach, Florida 32117

Put out on this group your intent and I am sure a few us of us will be
glad to provide you with his SS#, Instrument and Case number his
probation was filed under.

A few of us might deliver it personally.
Any one ever find out what he is doing for work????

George Fetter in jail again [email protected] Scanner 21 August 27th 07 02:59 AM
George Fetter is Innocent [email protected] Scanner 3 November 26th 06 02:42 AM
Where is George Fetter? N8KDV Scanner 0 January 28th 04 03:02 PM
A public offer to George Fetter That Other George Scanner 1 July 11th 03 04:18 PM