Old August 12th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ? ? ? Missing Messages in the Thread ? ? ?

Telamon is a smart guy.I Respect Telamon.
cuhulin

Old August 13th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon"

Get a real news reader.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What are you calling a "Real News Reader"?

A program that is a dedicated news reader.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

That's what I have dude.

This is not a dedicated news reader.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 13th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been to Japan twice before.Eight hours layover in Tokio. (I think
that hotel was the Tokyo Tokyu, or sompin like that.I didn't hang around
that hotel.Myself and some guys went out walking around, seeing the
sights.At the Ginza, there was big mounds of dirt along the street,
subway line, I think they was doing, or getting ready for the Olympics,
whatever) And on the way back home, spent the night at Yokota Air Force
Base.
cuhulin

Old August 13th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Get a WebTV box and you won't have any problems.I also use my big
Velocity Micro ProMagix www.velocitymicro.com desktop computer, only
for some thingys WebTV can't do.I much prefer my dumb WebTV service
though, it's always there and it always works.
cuhulin

Old August 13th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Mike (M II) - No Apology Required [.] - I Am Proud ToSa...

www.yokota.af.mil
cuhulin

Old August 13th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Get a WebTV box and you won't have any problems.I also use my big
Velocity Micro ProMagix
www.velocitymicro.com desktop computer, only
for some thingys WebTV can't do.I much prefer my dumb WebTV service
though, it's always there and it always works.
cuhulin

Too bad they didn't have digital video back during the bomb drop, your
webtv would be perfect for viewing the drop!

JS
Old August 13th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Damn bunch of slant eyed chinks!!!!!!!
cuhulin