Old August 6th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Can any member suggest a frequency?

Are there any South Pacific MW/AM
Hunters here?

I am wondering if anyone can help.
Due to a shortage of FM space I want to put a 2kw AM on air in Sydney
Australia
called 2 Double V. The selected frequency
must not interfere with local stations in aus or nz. Nightime
switching at sunset is ok
Can any member suggest a frequency?
Is there such beast. ?
I am a keen DXer but its beyond me

Keith
http://www.ausradiostations.com/

Old August 6th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 7, 6:42 am, "australia.radio.broadcast.moderated -"
wrote:
Are there any South Pacific MW/AM
Hunters here?

I am wondering if anyone can help.
Due to a shortage of FM space I want to put a 2kw AM on air in Sydney
Australia
called 2 Double V. The selected frequency
must not interfere with local stations in aus or nz. Nightime
switching at sunset is ok
Can any member suggest a frequency?
Is there such beast. ?
I am a keen DXer but its beyond me

Keithhttp://www.ausradiostations.com/

As for an AM NZ list all I can find is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...in_New_Zealand

Old August 6th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Are there any South Pacific MW/AM
Hunters here?

I am wondering if anyone can help.
Due to a shortage of FM space I want to put a 2kw AM on air in Sydney
Australia
called 2 Double V. The selected frequency
must not interfere with local stations in aus or nz. Nightime
switching at sunset is ok
Can any member suggest a frequency?
Is there such beast. ?
I am a keen DXer but its beyond me

Keithhttp://www.ausradiostations.com/

As for an AM NZ list all I can find is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...in_New_Zealand

I guess you'd best first check with your local regulatory officials to see if
there is a frequency available.

Old August 7th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:42:12 -0700,
"australia.radio.broadcast.moderated -" wrote:

Are there any South Pacific MW/AM
Hunters here?

I am wondering if anyone can help.
Due to a shortage of FM space I want to put a 2kw AM on air in Sydney
Australia
called 2 Double V. The selected frequency
must not interfere with local stations in aus or nz. Nightime
switching at sunset is ok
Can any member suggest a frequency?
Is there such beast. ?
I am a keen DXer but its beyond me

Keith
http://www.ausradiostations.com/

Um (scratching head vigorously), wouldn't that be the domain of:

http://www.acma.gov.au/web/homepage//pc=home

Crikey.

Can anybody suggest a HF manpack set with low power consumption Steve Kelly Equipment 2 July 30th 07 03:13 AM
Can anyone suggest some good stations? David Norris Shortwave 1 December 5th 04 03:59 AM
Suggest me a scanner Jim Scanner 15 May 11th 04 04:06 AM
Please suggest small handhelds for Europe gogonegro Equipment 0 February 24th 04 02:13 PM
Please suggest small handhelds for Europe gogonegro Equipment 0 February 24th 04 02:13 PM