Old August 8th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Trade/Swap wanted

Hi Guys
I have in near mint condition a Sony 2010 (Sony 2001D) for trade. It has the
original box,manual,reel antenna and mains power supply (110v/220v AC
switchable) Sony wave guide and a pair of unused still sealed ear buds.

I am looking for someting little smaller that will fit in my case for
travel, ( this sony 2010 is not really a portable in the true sense of the
word)

I would do a straight swap for either
1- Sony sw55
2- Sangean 909 or equivalent
3- Sony 7600GR (must be the GR model with sync-lock)
I think one of those would suit me far better for travel than the 2010,
anyway I have a sw77 for tabletop use.

I live in Britain but will ship worldwide.
check out my ebay record - vangellis1
If a deal is made we pay our own postage etc
Pics available on request

If anyones interested, please email me direct,

cheers

Doug

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Old August 9th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 8, 12:00 pm, "doug.adams" wrote:
[...]

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

I'll give you a 14 day old turd (mine) the came out looking just like
Jesus. I was getting reading to put it on Ebay.

Old August 9th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 8, 12:00 pm, "doug.adams" wrote:
I'll give you a 14 day old turd (mine) the came out looking just like
Jesus. I was getting reading to put it on Ebay.

SNIPPED

Yes, put it on ebay, you should get plenty of bids for it, if you keep your
turds for 14 days, I can't imagine what a filthy state your home must be in.
Advertise it something like, big turd from filthy turd horder, maybe even
put a buy it now on it.
Whats youe ebay ID? pigheaded_asshole or similar I expect

Swap wanted Roger Shortwave 0 December 1st 05 09:38 AM
trade wanted (Swap) Roger Swap 0 December 1st 05 09:38 AM
swap wanted roger Shortwave 0 March 30th 05 04:54 PM
FS: FT-897 Trade or swap WE1MD Equipment 0 November 12th 03 09:46 PM
FS: FT-897 Trade or swap WE1MD Equipment 0 November 12th 03 09:46 PM