Old August 10th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Burning salt water

www.devilfinder.com Burning salt water with high frequency radio
waves

So, how did he do it? (if in fact he did/does) What frequency of radio
waves does/did he use? How can I burn salt water with high frequency
radio waves? Does it require a special high frequency radio waves
generator, or what? The World will never run out of salt water.Well, it
can, but thats another story.
cuhulin

Old August 10th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 9, 7:15 pm, wrote:
www.devilfinder.com Burning salt water with high frequency radio
waves

So, how did he do it? (if in fact he did/does) What frequency of radio
waves does/did he use? How can I burn salt water with high frequency
radio waves? Does it require a special high frequency radio waves
generator, or what? The World will never run out of salt water.Well, it
can, but thats another story.
cuhulin

Cuhulin, like you, I'm always looking for new ways to burn salt water.
In a way, I guess we all are. We're all just people, and we all just
want to burn salt water in as many different ways as possible.

Old August 10th 07, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 9, 8:28 pm, Steve wrote:
On Aug 9, 7:15 pm, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Burning salt water with high frequency radio
waves

So, how did he do it? (if in fact he did/does) What frequency of radio
waves does/did he use? How can I burn salt water with high frequency
radio waves? Does it require a special high frequency radio waves
generator, or what? The World will never run out of salt water.Well, it
can, but thats another story.
cuhulin

Cuhulin, like you, I'm always looking for new ways to burn salt water.
In a way, I guess we all are. We're all just people, and we all just
want to burn salt water in as many different ways as possible.

Steve - A Man Ain't Worth His Salt . . .
Unless He Can Burn Water ! ) ~ RHF
Old September 11th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 10, 9:18 am, wrote:
Modern technology and all that stuff.I would like to see the steam
engines make a big come back for cars/trucks/vans/suvs/whatever.Think
about it,,, high frequency radio waves to burn salt water to create
steam for steam engines.Steam engines only need forward, reverse, and
neutral gears.Steam engines produce full power at start, very simple
engines.
cuhulin

I don't think this will work.
He used radio frequency to break up water and then the hydrogen burns
up to turn back into water.
Sounds like he is going in circle. No net energy should come from
this. What maybe beneficial is producing hydrogen using sea water
instead of natural gas like what is currently done.