Old August 14th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Real Radio News-Don Imus

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070814/.../imus_cbs_dc_4

dxAce
Michigan
USA

This posting is not to be bent, folded, stapled or or otherwise mutilated by
Mike Terry without proper credit.

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Old August 14th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I loved Imus in the morning. He probably has enough money and should
retire at his age. However, if he would like to get back into radio, I
hope a station picks him up soon, I'll be listening ...

JS

Old August 14th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith I wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I loved Imus in the morning. He probably has enough money and should
retire at his age. However, if he would like to get back into radio, I
hope a station picks him up soon, I'll be listening ...

Yeah, it might be interesting. I'll tell ya, I don't think I've ever listened to
him on the radio. I remember him from his VJ (is that correct?) days on VH1?

Though, after all he's been through, I might just listen to him if I can get it
here.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Old August 14th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M)) wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

This posting is not to be bent, folded, stapled or or otherwise mutilated by
Mike Terry without proper credit.

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Phoning people at work again, Bozo? Let me guess...you want to get Mike
fired.

You are a loon, first class.

mike
Old August 15th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a filthy logging camp slut II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M)) wrote:

This posting is not to be bent, folded, stapled or or otherwise mutilated by
Mike Terry without proper credit.

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Phoning people at work again, Bozo? Let me guess...you want to get Mike
fired.

You are a loon, first class.

My one redeeming feature, besides being an Ace DX'er, is that I'm not a dumbass
Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Old August 15th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 14, 6:12 pm, dxAce wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070814/.../imus_cbs_dc_4

dxAce
Michigan
USA

This posting is not to be bent, folded, stapled SNIP

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

Hmm.. doubtless a dollar to be made here

( But not for You )

Old August 15th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

You are a loon, first class.

My one redeeming feature, besides being an Ace DX'er, is that I'm not a dumbass
Canuck.

The Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) saying such things
causes much mirth and laughter here. It's truly sad when even your local
dog catcher thinks you're a clown. It's unfortunate you had to give him
your job due to the incontinence.

Get help, Bozo.

mike
Old August 15th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a ball-less little boy II wrote:

dxAcehole (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

You are a loon, first class.

My one redeeming feature, besides being an Ace DX'er, is that I'm not a dumbass
Canuck.

The Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) saying such things
causes much mirth and laughter here.

Great! Glad I was able to get your mind off the fact that you have no balls!

Old August 15th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

My one redeeming feature, besides being an Ace DX'er, is that I'm not a dumbass
Canuck.

OH!

Then you are not canuck, huh?

JS
Old August 15th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

You are a loon, first class.
My one redeeming feature, besides being an Ace DX'er, is that I'm not a dumbass
Canuck.

The Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) saying such things
causes much mirth and laughter here.

Great! Glad I was able to get your mind off the fact that you have no balls!

You seem to be fixated on male genitalia. Last month it was the anal
region. That's typical for your profile.

Have the FBI been by yet to check on your Chinese made artillery?

I see a major lawsuit happening if you don't get taken off the streets.
All the symptoms point to you being a complete nut case. A very heavily
armed one at that.

mike