Old August 30th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) google freaks.

Those google.cum freaks suck d...s a million miles long.Everything y'all
dummys look up at google.cum, google.cum immediatele turns over to the
keystone cops.
y'all need to wise up! Butt, I don't think y'all ever will!
cuhulin

Old August 30th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 30, 12:31 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
Those google.cum freaks suck d...s a million miles long.Everything y'all
dummys look up at google.cum, google.cum immediatele turns over to the
keystone cops.
y'all need to wise up! Butt, I don't think y'all ever will!

You should have bought stock in Google.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company.

DX Ace - That's G$$GLE ! ) ~ RHF
Old August 30th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you like freaks and gays and queers and snitches,,, go to google
queers dot cum.
cuhulin

Old August 30th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tan Son Nhut to Yokota,Japan.To San Francisco to Dallas Love Field, to
Jackson,Mississippi, Delta all the way from San Francisco.When I got
home, I was told I slept fourteen hours, nonstop.
****!!!!!!!! Love Field!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old August 30th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am nienty nine parcent drunk.Let me see if I can turn my crazy WebTV
keybdard gadget around and expess something about the other Gert
Frobe,,,, michael Caine dubbed Gerts ''voice'' in the Goldfinger, James
Bond movie.I ae that that mother ****er,Michael Caine Dumb Son of a
BITCH!!!!!!!!!
I HATE all brits, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gert Frobe helped Israel.
cuhulin

Old August 30th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 30, 3:18 pm, wrote:
Those google.cum freaks suck d...s a million miles long.Everything y'all
dummys look up at google.cum, google.cum immediatele turns over to the
keystone cops.
y'all need to wise up! Butt, I don't think y'all ever will!
cuhulin

How cum "HD Radio" doesn't show up on the Google Trends graphs ?

Old August 30th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Because google.com Sucls them nasty thangs a million miles long.
cuhulin