Old August 31st 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Voice of Can-A-Duh is Missing . . .

= = = On Aug 30, 8:27 pm, Mike wrote:
-
- RHF,
-
- Uh, gee, weren't you berating Telamon last month for not putting OT:
- at the front of non-SW garbage posts?
-
- Do all of your good logs earn you online "silly" time?
-
- Consistency is the hardest thing,
-
- Mike
-

"My Consistency Is" that 'my consistancy is' . . .
Conspicuously Inconsistent - sir posts-a-lot ~ RHF
Old August 31st 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

= = = On Aug 30, 8:27 pm, Mike wrote:
-
- RHF,
-
- Uh, gee, weren't you berating Telamon last month for not putting OT:
- at the front of non-SW garbage posts?
-
- Do all of your good logs earn you online "silly" time?
-
- Consistency is the hardest thing,
-
- Mike
-

"My Consistency Is" that 'my consistancy is' . . .
Conspicuously Inconsistent - sir posts-a-lot ~ RHF
.
MWB - Speaking of Silly Time Don't Let
"The Words Get in the Way . . . "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYLkgShGuyo
Be Happy - That's An Order ! ) ~ RHF

His "silly time" consisted of trying to convince folks that he had a "PhD", and
that he wasn't smoking marijuana in a motel room with his students.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The Voice of Can-A-Duh is Missing . . . RHF Shortwave 1 August 31st 07 06:26 AM
missing info MEH Scanner 4 August 15th 07 02:30 PM
What's missing? Peter CB 15 March 14th 06 05:23 PM
RHF still missing? m II Shortwave 0 February 6th 06 10:45 PM
7.415 WBCQ gone Missing ?? Diverd4777 Shortwave 4 June 1st 04 03:28 AM