Old September 3rd 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sunspot Cycle 24

Anyone have any new info ? SW reception here has neen blah, even
considering seasonal effects. and when can we expect a
definite pickup in signal strengths ? 1 year into bew cycle..or
pergaps just a gradual if halting improvement ? Have read most of
previous Web articles on cycle 24 but nothing really new. Tx.

Old September 3rd 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bebo wrote:

http://www.solarstorms.org/

179 days to go....Before the NEW cycle starts!

That's merely a guess. No one will actually know when the new cycle has started
until well after it actually does.

ups.com...

Old September 3rd 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

SOMEONE WROTE
Anyone have any new info ? SW reception here has neen blah, even
considering seasonal effects. and when can we expect a
definite pickup in signal strengths ? 1 year into bew cycle..or
pergaps just a gradual if halting improvement ? Have read most of
previous Web articles on cycle 24 but nothing really new. Tx.

KEEP TRACK HERE
http://www.dxlc.com/solar/solcycle.html

LAMONT
Old September 3rd 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
That's merely a guess. No one will actually know when the new cycle has started
until well after it actually does.

Since this is a shortwave group, I'm not sure when it starts is of any
interest to us. It's when it peaks is what matters. :-)

Geoff
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/

Old September 3rd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote:

dxAce wrote:
That's merely a guess. No one will actually know when the new cycle has started
until well after it actually does.

Since this is a shortwave group, I'm not sure when it starts is of any
interest to us. It's when it peaks is what matters. :-)

It all matters.

Geoff
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/

Sunspot cycle/Propagation - Vince[_2_] Shortwave 8 March 4th 07 04:19 PM
Big sunspot 898 Howard W3CQH General 0 July 6th 06 08:17 PM
Sunspot Minima Jay in the Mojave CB 1 May 25th 06 10:49 PM
Sunspot cycle info please FAZAMY Dx 10 January 1st 04 10:54 AM
Sunspot cycle info please FAZAMY Dx 0 December 31st 03 03:35 PM