Old September 27th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default why?

On Sep 27, 9:20 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still attempting to keep 'Eduardo' alive, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Don't forget that he began posing as 'Eduardo' in late 1999 or early
2000!

Actually, I was using it on CIS in the 80's.

CIS? Come on Mr. Acronym... stop BS'ing everyone. You didn't dream up the
'Eduardo' shtick until mucho later!

Sorry. As habitual as your weekend binging, you are wrong.... again.

It's not DxAce's fault that you never graduate from high school. Nor
did he force you to misrepresent your academic credentials. You did
that.

Old September 27th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

oups.com...

wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Don't forget that he began posing as 'Eduardo' in late 1999 or early
2000!

Actually, I was using it on CIS in the 80's.

CIS? Come on Mr. Acronym... stop BS'ing everyone. You didn't dream up
the
'Eduardo' shtick until mucho later!

Sorry. As habitual as your weekend binging, you are wrong.... again.

It's not DxAce's fault that you never graduate from high school.

I'm quite proud of that fact; I was able to leave school and create an
innovative and very successful radio station while a teenager. Given the
quality of US education, I did not miss anything, either.

Nor
did he force you to misrepresent your academic credentials. You did
that.

Huh?

You are a real whack job when something that is so crystal clear that a copy
of it is posted on the web is seen by you to be a misrepresentation.

Old September 27th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 27, 11:57 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...

You misrepresented your college education. You, of course, know this.

Never did.

I understand you also once led the Boston Marathon (for five seconds).

Old September 27th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

You misrepresented your college education. You, of course, know this.

Never did.

Liar!

Old September 27th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't know which crazy newsgroup I want to go to next.McHale's Navy is
on Radio tb now.That's as good as any.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wheres ''education'' dudette at? When I go pee and then get back to
doggy's couch,,, I have to be extry special carefull.What I do is, I use
my right hand to shove her out of the way so my 280 pounds of blubber
gut won't sit down on her.
cuhulin

Old September 29th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still screwing up whilst posing as 'Eduardo', the faux
Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

ASU, school of business.

What years,

'72-'74

You'd better check your bio! It says you started ASU in 1973.

The problem you pathological liars most often have is that of keeping your story
straight.

Old September 29th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

ASU, school of business.

What years,

'72-'74

You'd better check your bio! It says you started ASU in 1973.

The problem you pathological liars most often have is that of keeping your
story
straight.

What's the difference? The September to June term ENDED in 1973; you are
playing the same game folks in radio did when we played "spot the
difference" between AP and UPI wire copy. Two reporters, same story,
slightly different ways of seeing it... both factual, though.