Old September 29th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default why?

On Sep 29, 12:49 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still screwing up whilst posing as 'Eduardo',
the faux
Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

ASU, school of business.

What years,

'72-'74

You'd better check your bio! It says you started ASU in 1973.

The problem you pathological liars most often have is that of keeping your
story
straight.

What's the difference?

Between telling the truth and deception? If you haven't figured that
out yet, you probably aren't going to.

The September to June term ENDED in 1973; you are
playing the same game folks in radio did when we played "spot the
difference" between AP and UPI wire copy. Two reporters, same story,
slightly different ways of seeing it... both factual, though.

What's factual is that you attempted to deceive the readers of this
group about your academic history. I don't give a rat's ass whether
you attended ASU for one semester or ten years, but lying about your
academic accomplishments (or the lack thereof) is pathetic. A man your
age should have learned that by now, but I suppose some people never
do.

Old September 29th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:54:09 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, trying hard to keep his story straight as 'Eduardo',
wrote:

get a clue retard

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Old September 29th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

What's the difference? The September to June term ENDED in 1973; you are
playing the same game folks in radio did when we played "spot the
difference" between AP and UPI wire copy. Two reporters, same story,
slightly different ways of seeing it... both factual, though.

LMFAO

You find humor in the strangest things.

Old September 29th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

What's factual is that you attempted to deceive the readers of this
group about your academic history. I don't give a rat's ass whether
you attended ASU for one semester or ten years, but lying about your
academic accomplishments (or the lack thereof) is pathetic.

You are making, just like DXass, assumptions on your own. In other words,
misinterpreting facts, and creating the equivalent of black helicopter
conspiracies. Makes me wonder what percentage of dxAsses loggings are fake,
done with other peoples reports or from internet data.

Old September 29th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', gave it his best shot and wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

What's the difference? The September to June term ENDED in 1973; you are
playing the same game folks in radio did when we played "spot the
difference" between AP and UPI wire copy. Two reporters, same story,
slightly different ways of seeing it... both factual, though.

LMFAO

You find humor in the strangest things.

Yes, you are indeed a strange thing!