Old October 7th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio-Mart does it again!

Just thought I'd pass on a link to some equipment for sale on E-bay. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the stories. I especially like the one for the JRC-525
that was purchased by a "church to listen to their Sunday broadcasts". I
must admit, his equipment looks very clean, though.......

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZradio-mart

Old October 7th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:
Just thought I'd pass on a link to some equipment for sale on E-bay. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the stories. I especially like the one for the JRC-525
that was purchased by a "church to listen to their Sunday broadcasts".

- I must admit, his equipment looks very clean, though.......
- http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZradio-mart

Frank,

That's because each eBay Item that Radio-Mart offers :

Have been 'Cleansed' by the laying on of hands.

And Anointed by his Words of Praise.

Minty & Perfect - JRC NRD-525 Receiver
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ250170369786

how do he do it ~ RHF
Old October 8th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:51:46 -0700, RHF wrote:

Frank,

That's because each eBay Item that Radio-Mart offers :

Have been 'Cleansed' by the laying on of hands.

And Anointed by his Words of Praise.

The guy sure knows how to spice up his EBay adverts. The problem is he
blows himself out of the water with his unbelievably bad English and his
poor punctuation. There are at least 30 grammatical, English or
punctuation errors in his JRC NRD-525 advertisement. The equipment looks
good but just how professional can the guy be with such a bad command of
basic English is beyond me.

Larry
Old October 8th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That Radio-Mart dude is like a kanker.It's like the 1954 blue and white
Pontiac car that was owned by a little old lady and only driven to
church and the food store.Always very well maintained and kept in a
closed garage.
cuhulin

Old October 8th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 8, 7:33 am, "Larry Gagnon" wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:51:46 -0700, RHF wrote:
Frank,

That's because each eBay Item that Radio-Mart offers :

Have been 'Cleansed' by the laying on of hands.

And Anointed by his Words of Praise.

The guy sure knows how to spice up his EBay adverts. The problem is he
blows himself out of the water with his unbelievably bad English and his
poor punctuation. There are at least 30 grammatical, English or
punctuation errors in his JRC NRD-525 advertisement. The equipment looks
good but just how professional can the guy be with such a bad command of
basic English is beyond me.

Larry

Gooder -or- Baddaer English

Radio-Mart's eBay FeedBack Score is :
Feedback Sco 5684
Positive Feedback: 97.6%
* Members who left a positive: 5817
* Members who left a negative: 144
# All positive Feedback: 9917
Which means at least 5961 People
bought something from him on eBay.

~ RHF

Old October 9th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:
Just thought I'd pass on a link to some equipment for sale on E-bay. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the stories. I especially like the one for the JRC-525
that was purchased by a "church to listen to their Sunday broadcasts". I
must admit, his equipment looks very clean, though.......

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZradio-mart

Radio-Mart - Does It Again !

Double (2) "Mint" Kenwood R-5000 Receiver
- - - Twice as 'Minty' as any other one out there.

Kenwood R-5000 Receiver *in Perfect MINT Condition*MINT
- - - eBay Auction Item # 250172838363
Yes he used "MINT" twice in the eBay Auction Header.

Not only is it Double (2) "Mint"
-but it is- *in Perfect Condition* )

BUT THERE IS AN OOPS !
"Addition::: When testing the receiver this afternoon,
a series of dots appeared, they went away after a
few minutes but I feel that I need to point that out."
- - - Oops it may be Double 'Minty' but will it work {DOA?}

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
Old October 13th 07, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 9, 3:11 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:

[...]

.

"Tune in The World with Ham Radio" *

* Did Radio-Mart claim that ? ? ? :
This Book was owned by a 'Blind' Ham Operator
so you might say it is practically Un-Read !
- - - No He Did Not [.] {But You Were Thinking It }

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
Old November 6th 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 9, 2:11 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:

[...]

Radio-Mart - Does It Again ! -and- Once Again . . .

Another Double (2) "Mint" Kenwood R-5000 Receiver
- - - Twice as 'Minty' as any other one out there . . .
except for the last one he sold.

Kenwood R-5000 Receiver *in Perfect MINT Condition*MINT
- - - eBay Auction Item # 250183452936

Old November 26th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 7, 10:36 am, "Frank" wrote:
Just thought I'd pass on a link to some equipment for sale on E-bay. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the stories. I especially like the one for the JRC-525
that was purchased by a "church to listen to their Sunday broadcasts". I
must admit, his equipment looks very clean, though.......

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZradio-mart

They are not selling any HD radios.
Old November 26th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default On eBay -IF- It Is *Perfect* and **Mint** plus ***In Like NewCondition*** - It Must Be . . .

RHF wrote:
On eBay -IF- It Is *Perfect* and **Mint** plus ***In Like New
Condition***
- It Must Be . . . Radio-Mart !

Stunning JRC NRD-545DSP**In Like New Condition**

Checked out By Universal only Last Week**Boxed**Mint**

JRC NRD-545 DSP Top End Short Wave Receiver*Perfect*

- - - eBay Auction Item # 250191702932
Yes he used "MINT" twice in the eBay Auction Header.

About the JRC NRD-545DSP Shortwave [HF] Receiver
http://www.dxing.com/rx/nrd535.htm
http://www.rigpix.com/jrc/jrc_nrd545.htm
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1281
http://www.jrc.co.jp/eng/product/ama...dio/index.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/1545.html
http://www.radioworld.ca/product_bro...p_brochure.pdf

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
.

Too bad the 545 is a dog.

Radio-mart mike maghakian Shortwave 7 April 3rd 06 11:20 PM
More on Radio-Mart ! [email protected] Boatanchors 59 May 9th 05 04:39 AM
radio-mart at it again [email protected] Shortwave 6 January 30th 05 03:56 AM
Here Goes Radio-Mart Again! Lucky Shortwave 11 January 29th 05 04:15 AM
radio-mart makes fortune on broken spny radio !!!!! mike maghakian Shortwave 2 January 10th 05 02:53 PM