Old October 7th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...-bilk-oed.html

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

Old October 7th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 1:26 pm, wrote:
Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

A REMINDER TO ALL -WRT- "HD" RADIO
Old October 7th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 1:37 pm, wrote:
On Oct 7, 4:32?pm, RHF wrote:

On Oct 7, 1:26 pm, wrote:

Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

A REMINDER TO ALL -WRT- "HD" RADIO
.
There Is a "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO =http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
viability in the market place, HD Radios & Receivers and
Technology, Programming, Reception, and in general
anything concerning HD Radio that shouldn't be clogging
up other NewsGroups, like Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
.
For anyone who is looking for an "HD" Radio Group that
is Moderated -or- Simply NOT Rec.Radio.Shortwave
.
Here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "HD" Radio News and Information.
* HDRadio
* HD-Radio
* HD-Radio-Engineering
* Accurian HD Radio {RadioShack}
* High Defination Radio
.
Plus here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "IBOC" {HD Radio} News and Information.http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=IBOC
* HD-Radio-Engineering
* Sangean HDT1 "HD" Radio Tuner
* NO2IBOC = Just Say "NO" To IBOC !
* DRM IBOC HDRadio = DRM and HD Radio Forum
* AMStereoOnly = AM Stereo Only ! - Where Digital Is Dead !
.
FWIW - Here is another HD Radio Forum {NewsGroup}
AVS Forum Digital Video & Audio Devices HD Radio
HD RADIO =http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=154
Some Good Info Here and It is Free for the Reading )
.
And Once Again The Aforementioned "HDRadio" NewsGroup
HDRADIO=http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
.
hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
.

Back to the same old **** again - boring...- Hide quoted text -

boring, Boring. BORING !
Ha ! Ha ! Pocket Radio !
hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
Old October 8th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 5:05 pm, David wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:26:04 -0700, wrote:
Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

If creativity is the criterion Dwardo is toast.

David,

Actually many here would say that d'Eduardo has
been very 'creative' in a number of name-able
but un-document-able of areas . . .

~ RHF
Old October 8th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:32:37 -0700, RHF
wrote:

There Is a "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/

Here is a List of Yahoo Groups that have something
to do with "HD" Radio News and Information.

hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
.

Yahoo?

Google?

Where's yer badge, Flatfoot?
Old October 8th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 7, 8:05?pm, David wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:26:04 -0700, wrote:
Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

If creativity is the criterion Dwardo is toast.

Where's the old fake Hispanic, anyway - he doesn't have the balls to
respond to Gorman. Gorman is absolutely hilarious!

Old October 8th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article . com,
wrote:

On Oct 7, 8:05?pm, David wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:26:04 -0700, wrote:
Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

If creativity is the criterion Dwardo is toast.

Where's the old fake Hispanic, anyway - he doesn't have the balls to
respond to Gorman. Gorman is absolutely hilarious!

You mean the one without a birth certificate? He is around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 8th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article . com,
wrote:

On Oct 7, 8:05?pm, David wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:26:04 -0700, wrote:
Radio: HD Radio gets Bilk-o'ed

"Did you hear about Ibiquity's and Sgt. Bilk-o's latest setback? I've
lost count. What's this? The twelfth in a series? I know I'm
repeating myself - but there was this NAB Convention last week where
nothing was accomplished. Radio listening continues to decline; HD
radio still isn't selling - and now the threat of radio paying
royalties to labels is becoming very real. We'll save the latter for
another time."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-gets-bilk-...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

If creativity is the criterion Dwardo is toast.

Where's the old fake Hispanic, anyway - he doesn't have the balls to
respond to Gorman. Gorman is absolutely hilarious!

You mean the one without a birth certificate? He is around.

Gorman was the PD of WMMS in the 70's... and into the 80's. One of the
finest rock stations in America at the time. But today, he has little
influence in the industry. He wrote a book about the station and Cleveland
in the 70's.... which is at least a decade after their river caught fire.

Old October 8th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article . com,
wrote:

On Oct 7, 8:05?pm, David wrote:
[...]

And long after mommy kicked your perverted ass outta town, right, Edweenie?