Old October 10th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CBS' KFWB shuts off IBOC at night

On Oct 10, 2:51 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Oct 10, 2:27 pm, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 7, 9:09 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"David" wrote in message

. ..

Are they being nice or is their phasor obsolete?

Phasors can not be obsolete. They can be badly designed, hi-Q and
narrowband, but there is no real change in components (coils and caps
and
vacuum caps) or design since the first directionals on AM were used at
WSUN
and WOR in the 20's.

How do you know such technical stuff - you are only a high-school
dropout, so you must have crib sheets for all of your answers, or look
it up on the Web before you post.

I did many home study courses in electronics from CEI, National Radio
Institute, etc., in order to build and maintain my stations in Ecuador. I
have had an FCC First Class License (now General) for nearly four
decades.

Records seem to indicate you received the FCC license in 1974 using the
name
"David Frackelton Gleason".

Wrong. I received it in 1969 at the FCC offices on M Street in DC.

You'd better check your records!- Hide quoted text -

Good grief, is it possible that this guy's been caught in yet ANOTHER
lie?

Tardo, you might want to try telling the truth. Your attempts at
deception just aren't working for you.

He's mulling over a way to get out of this one!- Hide quoted text -

This is freaking amazing. This idiot would lie about what he ate for
breakfast!

Old October 10th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

On Oct 10, 2:51 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Oct 10, 2:27 pm, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 7, 9:09 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"David" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

Yes, he would. It's an illness over which he's obviously had no control.

Old October 10th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 10, 2:27 pm, dxAce wrote:

Good grief, is it possible that this guy's been caught in yet ANOTHER
lie?

Tardo, you might want to try telling the truth. Your attempts at
deception just aren't working for you.

The 1974 license on my website is a RENEWAL. In fact, until the 70's, the
old license was not returned. If this bothers you so much, write to the FCC.

Old October 10th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, caught lying again whilst posing as 'Eduardo',
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Records seem to indicate you received the FCC license in 1974 using
the
name
"David Frackelton Gleason".

Wrong. I received it in 1969 at the FCC offices on M Street in DC.

You'd better check your records!

You are looking at a renewal certificate on my website.

Really? Well, after looking at records I have in hand, and now checking
your
website I see that you indeed have the original certificate there (dated
1974).

When I got the renewal in 1979 of the 1974 license, also a renewal, the FCC
had begun to cancel and return the old license, just like they do with
passports. The original issue, if we count back, could have been late '69 or
early '70... it was normal to submit a renewal application quite a few
months in advance. And that is all we are dealing with... was it the last
month or two of one year or the first month or two of another.

The fact is, when things got sticky in Ecuador, I traveled many times to the
US, even to Pocatello, ID, where I interviewed with Dan Libeg at a Top 40
station there. Since station owners have nearly unlimited air travel and due
bills, it was easy to go and find out what might be available. I even
interviewed in Mexico City with ORC and Acir...

You sure get into an uproar over a matter of months, something that does not
change the fact I had a 1st ticket... demonstrating I passed the FCC set of
three exams.

And right above that it states "1970. The economic situation in Ecuador
looked
to be rapidly deteriorating, with runaway inflation, currency controls and
shortages of everything. For 6 months, I lived in Washington, D.C. while
preparing for the F.C.C. First Class Radiotelephone operator's license."

Yeah, it was either late 69 or early 1970 when I got the first license. I
don't think that the day and month matter at all...

So, which is correct? You lived in Washington for 6 months (in 1970)
preparing
for a test that you didn't pass until 1974? (And mind you, there is no
mention
on your website of obtaining an FCC license in 1969).

So? It may have been late 69 or early 70. I really have no precise
recollection.... the date is somewhere in that vicinity. What, really, is a
couple of months? If it matters so to you, ask the FCC.

Old October 10th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Wrong. I received it in 1969 at the FCC offices on M Street in DC.

So, in what year did you receive your non-existent amateur radio license?

The authorization, which was not a license certificate, but an "oficio" was
in '66 or '67.

Old October 10th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 5:16 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 10, 2:27 pm, dxAce wrote:

Good grief, is it possible that this guy's been caught in yet ANOTHER
lie?

Tardo, you might want to try telling the truth. Your attempts at
deception just aren't working for you.

The 1974 license on my website is a RENEWAL. In fact, until the 70's, the
old license was not returned. If this bothers you so much, write to the FCC.

Tardo, nothing you do bothers me. I can count on you for at least one
good laugh each day. It's a good thing.

Old October 11th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

On Oct 10, 5:16 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 10, 2:27 pm, dxAce wrote:

Good grief, is it possible that this guy's been caught in yet ANOTHER
lie?

Tardo, you might want to try telling the truth. Your attempts at
deception just aren't working for you.

The 1974 license on my website is a RENEWAL. In fact, until the 70's, the
old license was not returned. If this bothers you so much, write to the FCC.

Tardo, nothing you do bothers me. I can count on you for at least one
good laugh each day. It's a good thing.

Yes, it is. Edweenie is at least good for a laugh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 11th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

A couple of months? To a pathological liar such as yourself, obviously nothing.

Don't stay up to late trying to correct your pathetic website.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 11th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Wrong. I received it in 1969 at the FCC offices on M Street in DC.

So, in what year did you receive your non-existent amateur radio license?

The authorization, which was not a license certificate, but an "oficio" was
in '66 or '67.

Guess that's why it never shows up anywhere! "oficio" must mean "faux".

I'm LMFAO you f00kin fake!.