Old October 10th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Burr"

On Oct 10, 8:45 am, " wrote:
On Oct 10, 12:17 am, wrote:

Hope you can find someone who's kind enough to give you a Job;

- And if you work very very hard

someday YOU ! can retire in style ..

Best

Barnegate DX

WOW - you sure got him!

Old October 10th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...
The elderly parasite who posts under the name of "Burr" bragged:

"VA Physical, once a year!!!
Free Meds for the year. $5,000, trip cost $1,217 and I know how good
of
shape I'm in. I'm 65"
Burr

Free? To you but not to hard working Americans who can barely make
ends meet nowadays. I don't know what is more offensive; taxpayers
being forced to pay for you for the rest of your worthless life or
your incredible hypocrisy (considering you are a self proclaimed
fervent CONservative Republican).

VA Benefits are no different than the retirement benefits a union negotiates
or that a company might give. And they are earned at greater risk and with
greater dedication, too. Why should autoworkers have pensions and not the
military service?

This same asshole bitches about high taxes and votes against single
moms trying to get health care for their children. All while you
receive "free" government health care, social security, a military
pension and who knows what else.

Social security is not "free." Nor is Medicaid. While we work, us employees
and our employers put in money, about $16,000 on the first $100 k of
earnings at the max, that goes in as an entitlement... it comes back out
when we are retired. And we pay Medicare percedntages on everything we earn.
We have a right to get it back. Social Security is not intended to finance
anything else but retirement and disability.

Can you image the outcry if a black mother boasted of flying to San
Francisco or wherever to receive $5000 of government handouts for
"free"?

Most of what you are bitching about are entitlements. Had you worked 30
years for General Dynamics building submarines, would you like your
retirement pension money spent, instead, on the training of the crew for the
new subs that are built?

Old October 10th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 1:40 am, wrote:
On Oct 9, 11:29 pm, "Burr" wrote:

Troll

And you are a: Parasite. Hypocrite. Phony CONservative (heavy
emphasis on the CON as in con-artist, in other words a Republican).
Free loader. Simpleton. Flag waving "PATRIOTIC" loser who loves his
country so much he lives in another country where he spends the money
hardworking Americans are forced to give him. And those are your good
points.

He sure loves his porn, though - he must be quite a masturbator. At
leaset, Buuuurrrr is keeping his prostate cleaned out and may have
less chance of getting prostate cancer.

Old October 11th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...

Awwww, waaaaa, look at the pussy liberal whine. Grow a pair nancy boy.

Old October 11th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...

mohawk = nutless wonder

Old October 11th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 10, 7:21 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

The List Goes On . . .

* Even Personal Saving and Private Retirement Investments
that receive favorable Federal and State Tax treatment are
a form of Government Benefit.

* The Home Loan 'Deduction' is a Federal/State 'Subsidy'
to encourage Home Owership.

* Rental Property "Depreciation" is a Federal/State 'Subsidy'
to encourage Property Owership and Real Estate Business
Growth. This also applies to all forms of Depreciation Claimed
by Bussinesses and Corporations.

* Farm Subsidies, Price Supports etc.

* Any and All Federal Tax Credits to Individuals and Businesses.

* Any and All State/City Tax Credits to Individuals and Businesses.

They are all 'instruments' of Public Policy that are designed
to Benefit Our Society as a Whole for the Betterment of All.

It's 'is' Our Duty As Citizens in a Capitalist Society to Maximize
Our Individual Return-on-Investment from the Taxes that We Pay
to Our Governments to Better Ourselves in the Interest of Bettering
Our Society. This also applies to Businesses and Corporations Too !

any great society is collectively make up of great citizens ~ RHF
Old October 13th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"MnMikew" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Awwww, waaaaa, look at the pussy liberal whine. Grow a pair nancy boy.

Funny that any Bush supporter would ever tell anyone to grow a pair. Then
again, their educational level isn't obviously very high.

Old October 13th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Smith wrote:

"MnMikew" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Awwww, waaaaa, look at the pussy liberal whine. Grow a pair nancy boy.

Funny that any Bush supporter would ever tell anyone to grow a pair. Then
again, their educational level isn't obviously very high.

I recall some info that came out after the 2000 election and was published in
USAToday. It indicated that those who voted for Bush had a higher level of
education than those who voted for Gore.

And, that's easy enough to believe. Just look at who makes up the
Liberal/Democrat constituency!

Old October 16th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
"MnMikew" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Awwww, waaaaa, look at the pussy liberal whine. Grow a pair nancy boy.

Funny that any Bush supporter would ever tell anyone to grow a pair. Then
again, their educational level isn't obviously very high.

Another nutless wonder speaks.