Old October 10th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Burr"

The elderly parasite who posts under the name of "Burr" bragged:

"VA Physical, once a year!!!
Free Meds for the year. $5,000, trip cost $1,217 and I know how good
of
shape I'm in. I'm 65"
Burr

Free? To you but not to hard working Americans who can barely make
ends meet nowadays. I don't know what is more offensive; taxpayers
being forced to pay for you for the rest of your worthless life or
your incredible hypocrisy (considering you are a self proclaimed
fervent CONservative Republican).

This same asshole bitches about high taxes and votes against single
moms trying to get health care for their children. All while you
receive "free" government health care, social security, a military
pension and who knows what else.

Can you image the outcry if a black mother boasted of flying to San
Francisco or wherever to receive $5000 of government handouts for
"free"?

What a hypocritical parasite.

Old October 10th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 9, 11:29 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Troll

And you are a: Parasite. Hypocrite. Phony CONservative (heavy
emphasis on the CON as in con-artist, in other words a Republican).
Free loader. Simpleton. Flag waving "PATRIOTIC" loser who loves his
country so much he lives in another country where he spends the money
hardworking Americans are forced to give him. And those are your good
points.

Old October 10th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Burr (and millions of others) have earned their "benefits" by paying those
taxes you bitch about all their lives, and by serving their country, some
for more than 20 years. Perhaps you want to take away everything that
generations previous to yours have earned or payed into the system so they
could have a life after they had finished working. And lest we forget, you,
too, will get older, and need the same system you are griping about now.

Old October 10th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

Yo Little Dude,

Yup, I got it made, the life of Riley. I can sleep as late as I
want or even stay in bed all day if I like. I spend 2 hours a day three days
a week in the gym, 2 hours a day three days a week cycling.

I have two vans, a 4x4 pickup (with noisy tires). Three nice
bicycles, two wonderful "purebred" dogs and a wonderful wife. We live in a
nice three-bedroom house with lots of fruit tree; we eat lots of fresh
vegetables, chickens and fish.

When I did work I was one of those bad capitalist, I owned my own business,
only worked half a day (12 hours) owned, drove and raced 5 Porsches, owned
two houses one a Frank Lloyd Wright style house. I took vacations to
anyplace in the world that I wanted to go at anytime. I also did three
years, six months, five days and 3 hours in the service and enjoyed every
bit of it.

I had six wonderful children, I was a single parent 20 years and we had a
great time. My children have "PhD's" to a GED, they have nice lives and I'm
proud of them.

Now, how about your wonderful life, now you doing, how's the family? What
kind of work are you into? Tell me about yourself, I'm interested!

Have a nice day and let me hear from you, I know the group is interested
also.

Burr

PS: Be sure to tell us about your service time!

Old October 10th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 12:17 am, wrote:
[...]

A while back Buuuurrrrr psoted that he had gotten caught looking at
porn on the Web, and now his family monitors his Web activities.

Old October 10th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 12:29 am, "Burr" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Troll- Hide quoted text -

He got you - Ha! Ha!

Old October 10th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 10, 12:17 am, wrote:

Hope you can find someone who's kind enough to give you a Job;

- And if you work very very hard

someday YOU ! can retire in style ..

Best

Barnegate DX