Old October 21st 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ? 820 kHz Heard "Music Of Your Life" Radio Program ?

Heard the Radio Program "Music Of Your Life"
on 820 kHz in the AM/MW Band.

21 OCT 2007 - Sunday Morning - 7:15~7:30 AM PDT

No AM/MW Radio Station ID and a reference to a this Morning
we are doing a 'simulcast' of the "Music Of Your Life" Program
from a sister FM Radio Station {again no ID} .
Old October 21st 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
Heard the Radio Program "Music Of Your Life"
on 820 kHz in the AM/MW Band.

21 OCT 2007 - Sunday Morning - 7:15~7:30 AM PDT

No AM/MW Radio Station ID and a reference to a this Morning
we are doing a 'simulcast' of the "Music Of Your Life" Program
from a sister FM Radio Station {again no ID} .
.
Good Analog Audio Music Sound Quality for about 15 Minutes.

KORC in Waldport, OR, is listed by BIA (updated Friday afternoon) as Easy /
Standards. However, it has no FM sister station... it's a standalone.
Salem's KGNW in the Seattle metro has no AM sister, either, and is listed as
Christian talk.

Old October 21st 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 21, 2:09 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

Heard the Radio Program "Music Of Your Life"
on 820 kHz in the AM/MW Band.

21 OCT 2007 - Sunday Morning - 7:15~7:30 AM PDT

No AM/MW Radio Station ID and a reference to a this Morning
we are doing a 'simulcast' of the "Music Of Your Life" Program
from a sister FM Radio Station {again no ID} .
.
Good Analog Audio Music Sound Quality for about 15 Minutes.

KORC in Waldport, OR, is listed by BIA (updated Friday afternoon) as Easy /
Standards. However, it has no FM sister station... it's a standalone.
Salem's KGNW in the Seattle metro has no AM sister, either, and is listed as
Christian talk.

d'Eduardo,

Yeah - I when down the entire USA 820 kHz list and could not find a
'match'.

Also look at all the FM Radio Stations listed for "Music Of Your
Life"
and could not find an 'in-market' AM/MW for any of them on 820 kHz.

-but- I heard what I heard; even though I did not hear an ID.

I will have to monitor 820 kHz around 7 AM PDT to see -if-
I can get a second chance to hear and ID. ~ RHF
Old October 21st 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Oct 21, 2:09 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

It's best not to give to much credence to what 'Eduardo' says.

Old October 22nd 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default KUTR AM 820 kHz Heard "FM100 Soft Sunday Sounds AM 820" on Monday :o)

On Oct 21, 2:22 pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 21, 2:09 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

Today between 7:15 and 8:20 AM PDT this same AM Radio
Station played Easy Listening Pop Religious Music and ID'ed
itself as "FM100 Soft Sunday Sounds AM 820" many times.

Note - NO Top-of-the-Hour Call Letters or City of License
at 8 AM just "FM100 Soft Sunday Sounds AM 820".

Followed by ABC News until 8:04 AM and then more
Easy Listening Pop Religious Music and the "FM100
Soft Sunday Sounds AM 820" ID.

So inspite of NO Call Letters or City of License it must
be : "KUTR" - 820 kHz from Taylorsville, UT at 50 KW
KUTR 820 AM = http://www.utaham820.com/
Which bills itself as [kutr] AM 820 Soft Sunday Sounds
on it's website.

FWIW - KUTR AM 820 kHz also had a Blinking Blue Light
all the time; indicating that they are Broadcasting in IBOC
"HD" Radio. {No Digital Signal Lock} - - - About ~ 600 Miles.

Predicted Daytime Coverage Area for KUTR 820 AM, Taylorsville, UT
http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin...atus=L&hours=D

Question : Doesn't the FCC still require that All Radio
Stations give their Call Letters or City of License at the
Top-of-the-Hour ?

ABOUT - "Soft Sunday Sounds"
http://www.fm100.com/?nid=11&sid=15294
LISTEN LIVE = http://utaham820.com/kutr.ram

Note - "Listening Live" via the Internet 'confirms' KUTR
AM 820 kHz is what I heard on the Radio as "FM 100
Soft Sunday Sounds AM 820".

FWIW - Evidently the "FM100" comes from the Bonneville
International Corporation of Utah -dba- 'KSFI FM100'.
http://utaham820.com/terms.php
FM 100 = http://www.fm100.com/
© KSFI FM100, Salt Lake City, UT -USA-

KSFI "FM100 Continuous Softhits"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KSFI
http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin...SFI&service=FM
* KSFI FM100 has 26 FM "Translator" Radio Stations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_translator

-But- The Mystery of Why KUTR was playing the
"Music Of Your Life" Radio Program on Sunday
Morning continues -maybe- next Sunday . . .

Radi-Osophy HD-100 Radio and 70-Foot Triangle Loop Antenna.
http://www.radiosophy.com/products/hd100.html
.
.
yes i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Old October 22nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Oct 21, 2:22 pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 21, 2:09 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

See how easy it is to know more than 'Eduardo'!