Old October 25th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It Is Better To Listen To "Free" Over-the-Air Radio . . .

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:22:33 -0700, RHF
wrote:

On Oct 24, 7:24 am, David wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:43:51 -0700, RHF
wrote:

- Remember, every in car satellite radio has an AM FM radio, too.

Remember, every in Car Satellite Radio also has
a built-in "Free" Over-the-Air AM FM Radio, Too.

it is better to listen to 'free' over-the-air radio
- - - then to curse the silence !
-from- the book of rhf ~ RHF
.

- It's hardly"free".
- They make you buy crap.

David - I may 'want to' buy something after Listening to the
"Free" Over-the-Air Radio -but- I have never been Force to .

Plus - The Comercials on the "Free" Over-the-Air Radio :
Make Me A Highly Informed Consumer In A Capitalist Society !
- - - I Am A Good Citizen -and- Therefore A Good Consumer [.]

and i don't buy 'crap' - toilet paper yes - crap no ~ RHF
.

Ever buy compost for your yard - if you answer yes then you have
bought crap.

And you are right - the ads don't "make" you do anything, unless you
have no free will.

Old October 25th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "Sirius wins "Fastest Growing Company" in Deloitte's 2007 Technology Fast 500"

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 02:26:12 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:42:24 GMT, "David Eduardo"

Satellite is less than 2% of all radio listening.

The most affluent and educated 2%. The cream, as it were.

No, that is not the profile of the satellite subscriber. In fact, the two
biggest groups are truckers (one signal, coast to coast) and Howard Stern
fans.

When Stern was on terrestrial, in LA the bulk of the spots were for things
like credit repair, bail bonds, pawn shops and lawyers specializing in
things that were not wills and trusts!

The more affluent tend to go to the local-content news or news and talk
stations.

Bull****. Your numbers have failed you. That is why radio is in
crisis; all numbers, no service. You cannot survey 440 people to
find out what 12 million people are doing.
Old October 25th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

- Remember, every in car satellite radio has an AM FM radio, too.

Remember, every in Car Satellite Radio also has
a built-in "Free" Over-the-Air AM FM Radio, Too.

it is better to listen to 'free' over-the-air radio
- - - then to curse the silence !
-from- the book of rhf ~ RHF
.

- It's hardly"free".
- They make you buy crap.

David - I may 'want to' buy something after Listening to the
"Free" Over-the-Air Radio -but- I have never been Force to .

Plus - The Comercials on the "Free" Over-the-Air Radio :
Make Me A Highly Informed Consumer In A Capitalist Society !
- - - I Am A Good Citizen -and- Therefore A Good Consumer [.]

You are a tool if you are proud of your consumption.
Old October 28th 07, 09:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Sirus Wins "Fastest Flowing Company" in DeToilet's 2007 Technology Fast 500"

d'Eduardo - The More Effluent Listen To **** ! ) ~ RHF

Old October 28th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, starring as 'Eduardo' in Pompous Poseur wrote:

"David" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:42:24 GMT, "David Eduardo"

Satellite is less than 2% of all radio listening.

The most affluent and educated 2%. The cream, as it were.

No, that is not the profile of the satellite subscriber. In fact, the two
biggest groups are truckers (one signal, coast to coast) and Howard Stern
fans.

When Stern was on terrestrial, in LA the bulk of the spots were for things
like credit repair, bail bonds, pawn shops and lawyers specializing in
things that were not wills and trusts!

The more affluent tend to go to the local-content news or news and talk
stations.

What do fake, pathologically lying Hispanics listen to?