Old October 24th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ? KJCP ? 1100 kHz - The Neal Boortz Show @ 08:10 AM PDT

? KJCP ? 1100 kHz - The Neal Boortz Show @ 08:10 AM PDT

Usually hear KFAX 1100 kHz from San Francisco, CA and
instead I heard ? KJCP ? The Neal Boortz Show on 1100 kHz.

Clearly it was "The Neal Boortz Show" cause it was Neal Boortz's
voice saying it was "The Neal Boortz Show".
BOORTZ = http://boortz.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Boortz

The Radio Frequency Display Does Not Lie : 1100 kHz
and the Radio Station ID'ed itself as ? KJCP ? 1100 kHz.

So the only Question is the Radio Station's Call Letters : ? KJCP ?

? KJCP ? Not in the FCC Data Base for AM/MW Radio Stations
* AMQ AM Radio Database Query
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/amq.html

? KJCP ? Not Listed in the RadioLocator Data Base for
AM/MW Radio Stations = http://www.radio-locator.com/

Note - Could be one of two 'New' Radio Stations
in the FCC DataBase for 1100 kHz :

* "NEW" AM 1100 kHz @ 50 KW DA3 Daytime - Sunrise Manor, NV

* "NEW" AM 1100 kHz @ 50 KW DAN Daytime - Boise, ID

One 'other' Option is a Call Letter Change for
an existing AM/MW Radio Station -such as-
* KFNX 1100 kHz @ 50 KW in Cave Creek, AZ
* KNZZ 1100 kHz @ 50 KW in Grand Junction, CO
* KAFY 1100 kHz @ 4 KW in Bakersfield, CA
* KWWN 1100 kHz @ 20 KW in Las Vegas, NV

-OR- Has KFAX 1100 kHz @ 50 KW in San Francisco, CA
undergone a Format and Owership Change ? ? ?
-NO- I just checked at 10:01 AM and KFAX is still KFAX.

Does Anyone Know Anything About ? KJCP ?
Old October 25th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

BOORTZ =http://boortz.com/http://en.wikipedi...ki/Neal_Boortz

[...]

.
Radi-Osophy HD-100 {Kitchen} Radio and
70-Foot Triangle Loop Antenna WSW/ENE-FP plus a
1:1 Matching Transformer and Coax Cable feed-in-line.http://www.radiosophy.com/products/hd100.html
.
yes i heard it on the radio -but- where was it ? ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Could hear "The Neal Boortz Show" under KFAX on 1100 kHz
today between 6:30 ~ 9:00 AM PDT -but- not the same quality
of Signal as the day before

Once Again - Does Anyone Know Anything About ? KJCP ?

~ RHF
Old October 25th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 25, 9:55 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 24, 10:05 am, RHF wrote:

[...]

Note - KNZZ 1100 kHz does have "The Neal Boortz Show"
On-the-Air from 8 AM ~ 10 AM MDT
http://1100knzz.com/skin/feature.php?sectionId=181

KNZZ 1100 kHz from Grand Junction, CO
http://www.1100knzz.com/home.php

~ RHF
Old October 25th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Oct 24, 10:05 am, RHF wrote:
[...]

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/home

radio locator says no such radio station.

Drifter...

Kernow Beta 1100 CJJB CB 3 January 2nd 04 07:25 AM
Power for the Phillips FM 1100 POP_Server=pop.clara.net CB 1 September 4th 03 06:13 PM
Los Angeles' KPLS Sells -- Home to Putnam, Imus, Boortz Snuffy Broadcasting 0 September 4th 03 01:51 AM
Breaking News from ARRL: Roy Neal, K6DUE, SK John Norfolk General 0 August 15th 03 11:32 PM
Breaking News from ARRL: Roy Neal, K6DUE, SK John Norfolk General 0 August 15th 03 11:32 PM