Old October 28th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default 14.275 mHz The hits just keep on comming!

Should have heard this shi+hole of a frequency today
with the usual bunch of resident retards who set up
shop here chasing away the CQWW DX clowntesters
whenever they came within 5khz of the same. It didn't matter
nobody was using the freq, just as long as they had an excuse
to QRM the same whenever a clowntester came near.
Jeeze I wish that I had that much free time on my hands.
I'd love to see some photos of what some of the 14.275 morons
look like, prolly all of 'em are fat bulbous middle-aged white trailer
trash men who stay at home an let their wives work or are out
on disability because they weigh 300+ pounds an eat at
McDees 4 days a week.

Old October 28th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"hamtourettesdotcom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Should have heard this shi+hole of a frequency today
with the usual bunch of resident retards who set up
shop here chasing away the CQWW DX clowntesters
whenever they came within 5khz of the same. It didn't matter
nobody was using the freq, just as long as they had an excuse
to QRM the same whenever a clowntester came near.
Jeeze I wish that I had that much free time on my hands.
I'd love to see some photos of what some of the 14.275 morons
look like, prolly all of 'em are fat bulbous middle-aged white trailer
trash men who stay at home an let their wives work or are out
on disability because they weigh 300+ pounds an eat at
McDees 4 days a week.

sadly you may well be all too accurate

Old October 29th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default overweight hams ??

"Bob" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:18:11 -0500, "George Csahanin"
wrote:

Hmmm...where do I sign up?

2DB

prolly all of 'em are fat bulbous middle-aged white trailer
trash men who stay at home an let their wives work or are out
on disability because they weigh 300+ pounds an eat at
McDees 4 days a week.

Gosh,
You just described the general look of persons attenting a
hamfest....overweight and slovenly.

Gross generalization - take aseat at the entrance of a mall someday and
tellme then about overweight and slovenly

Facts are from
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in326811.shtml

Americans can't stop eating. That's the conclusion of a federal survey that
estimates 6 in 10 Americans are overweight, more than 1 in 4 obese. The
conclusion: too many of us consume too much and exercise too little.

Some chronic overeaters admit that they are generally lazy and spend too
much time sitting around and eating their goodies instead of walking.

The findings, part of the 1999 National Health and Nutrition Examination
survey measured the height and weight of more than 1600 people over 20.
Results show 61% of Americans are overweight, 35% moderately overweight and
26% obese. That's up slightly from the last survey.

Lamont

Old October 29th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Bob is offline

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:18:11 -0500, "George Csahanin"
wrote:

Hmmm...where do I sign up?

2DB

Old October 29th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Bob is offline

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:42:23 -0700, "The Shadow"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:18:11 -0500, "George Csahanin"
wrote:

Hmmm...where do I sign up?

2DB

[...]

Interesting facts...and while you feel that it may be a "gross"
generalization, you did right with the word 'gross'. I agree
completely with your facts about the mall and, unfortunately,
Americans in general.

My point was that hamfests are a small visual capture point of the
'fat ass' status that many persons have attained. Since the
overwhelming attitude of many hams is that they are better than the
average person, you'd think that those persons might just try a
little harder than become a number in your statistics.
Old October 29th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bob" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:42:23 -0700, "The Shadow"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:18:11 -0500, "George Csahanin"
wrote:

Hmmm...where do I sign up?

2DB

[...]

You sed "Since the overwhelming attitude of many hams is that they are
better than the
average person"

The over 500 hams in San Diego who manned shelters, hospitals, animal
rescue, Red Cross, ARES, and RACES during the fires would disagree with you.
Many spent long communication shifts during the week long disaster. Many
city officials here commended the Amateur Radio community for their efforts.
And no one cared if they were overweight.

Lamont

Old October 30th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And Blueberry doggy,,,, she rolls over on her back side between me back
and the back rest of her couch with her leggs sticking straight up in
the air.If that dog hasen't got it made, I don't know who does! I have
to watch Dirty Jobs on Radio tb now.
cuhulinn

Old November 1st 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"konstans" wrote in message

"hamtourettesdotcom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Should have heard this shi+hole of a frequency today
with the usual bunch of resident retards who set up
shop here chasing away the CQWW DX clowntesters
whenever they came within 5khz of the same. It didn't matter
nobody was using the freq, just as long as they had an excuse
to QRM the same whenever a clowntester came near.
Jeeze I wish that I had that much free time on my hands.
I'd love to see some photos of what some of the 14.275 morons
look like, prolly all of 'em are fat bulbous middle-aged white trailer
trash men who stay at home an let their wives work or are out
on disability because they weigh 300+ pounds an eat at
McDees 4 days a week.

sadly you may well be all too accurate

I've seen a few of the guys you are talking about. Quite a few of them have
pictures on the web. On of the worst, is exactly as you described. Except
for the trailer trash part. He's just a three hundred pound blob that has
been sitting on his ass for years while his wife works full time. Then you
never hear him after quitting time. Another of the miscreants lives in
Michigan and sits on his morbidly obese ass all day. The guy from Florida is
another morbidly obese tub of lard.
As far as some of the others, most of them have mental disabilities that
preclude them from working anywhere or anger management issues which keeps
them from working at the local fast food outlet. So you are correct sir.

Old November 1st 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I weighed 244 pounds when I joined the U.S.Army on October 28,1962.I
haven't weighed myself recently, I think I weigh about 278 pounds now.
This morning, I spent $199.22 on doggy at Animal Health Products,Inc.A
big bag of Pro Pac dog food, www.propacpetfood.com $21.99 A years
supply of Heartguard $70.00 and a years supply of Bayer Advantage 55.
$104.00, plus Mississippi Rip Off sales taxes.That dog is in better
health than I am.
cuhulin