Old October 29th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tentec/Globe Wireless RX321

I would like to put together an RX321 page on my web site. I have
scoured this newsgroup and a few other places for information, but
Google's news search leaves a lot to be desired.
If anyone here has some comprehensive information about any aspect of
the Tentec/Globe Wireless RX321 I'd really appreciate it if they
would post it here or send it to me directly.
Thanks in advance,
Jim