Old November 2nd 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rob Rob is offline

Default NorcalDX group wants you!

If you live anywhere in the SF bay area, check out the NorCalDX yahoo
group
which has just been started. It's dedicated to Radios and Coffee, and
will include discussions of equipment, swap meets, reviews of
equipment
wit pictures, pictures of shacks, DXpeditions, discussions of antennas
and of course, great Coffee.

We hope to have actual monthly meetings at great coffee spots and
people's houses so you can actualy try out different radios and
antennas and trade ideas on how to improve your rig and reception.

This will be primarily an SWL group but actual amateurs are welcome so
come take a look.

This will be a moderated group so spam and unreasonable flame wars
will not be tolerated.

Come check it out!

Regards,
Rob Moore

Old November 2nd 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 2, 2:45 pm, Rob wrote:
[...]

RM,

Thanks for the 'Tip' about this new Shortwave Radio Listener's
(SWL) Group : "NorCal DX-ers and Coffee Club" on YAHOO !

Does this Group also cover AM/MW Radio DXing too ?

~ RHF
Old November 3rd 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rob Rob is offline

On Nov 2, 3:08 pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 2, 2:45 pm, Rob wrote:

[...]

Yes,

It's open to all interests including MWDX.

Rob

RM,

Thanks for the 'Tip' about this new Shortwave Radio Listener's
(SWL) Group : "NorCal DX-ers and Coffee Club" on YAHOO !

Does this Group also cover AM/MW Radio DXing too ?

~ RHF

What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Daniel Nordman Swap 9 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Slow Code General 2 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Slow Code Policy 2 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
new to group rchrdprss Policy 2 May 13th 05 10:02 PM
Yahoo group to flame... keep the group clean please Legal Radio CB 4 April 7th 04 02:31 AM