RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/126899-ot-hr-1585-authorizes-plans-martial-law.html)

David November 12th 07 01:48 PM

OK - So How Well Do You Know 'Cuhulin' ?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:29:20 -0800, RHF
wrote:

On Nov 11, 5:02 am, David wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:18:18 -0800, RHF
wrote:

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Radio Maplel... It's in 'Cuhulinese'
-and- Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher :o) ~ RHF
.

David - Did You Forget : Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher :o) ~ RHF
[ OK - So How Well Do You Know 'Cuhulin' ? ]

1 - He appears to be a 20 year veteran

Not True - "Wrong" Served a ~4 Year Hitch
in the US Army with a Tour in Vietnam.

2 - who lives on some kind of pension or stipend.

Unknown - As Yet As To Be Determined

3 - He drives a van.

Maybe True - He Owns a Van
-but- It may not be 'drivable'.

4 - He has lesbian neighbors.

Maybe True - At least that is what
they have lead him to believe.

5 - He has a dog.

True - Blue Berry Dog
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Cattle_Dog

6 - He surfs the web on his TV.

Half-True - Actually has both a Web-TV
and a PC Too.

7 - He has much civic pride.

True - Jackson, Mississippi
and a Proud Southerner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson,_Mississippi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson,_Mississippi

Two Right = 29 Points
One Half Right = 7 Points
Two Maybe Trues = 19 Points
One Unknown = 5 Points
One Wrong = 0 Points
Your 'Cuhulinese' Index 60~86 Points out of 100.

better luck next time ~ RHF
.

Humor disappears under analysis.

David November 12th 07 01:49 PM

OK - So How Well Do You Know 'Cuhulin' ?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:20:42 -0600, wrote:

My birhday was November 5th.I am a sixty six years old Vietnam
Veteran.Before Vietnam, (1964) I was in Nike Nuclear Missiles at SL 60
near Pacific,Missouri and at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.(1963) After
Vietnam, (1964, my older brother was a Helicopter Mechanic at Vung
Tau,his second Tour of Duty in Vietnam after a year in Germany, I once
caught the Chaplin Run one Sunday morning to go visit him) I was in the
22nd Chemical Company at Fort Hood,Texas.(1965) When I JOINED the
U.S.Army on October 28,1962, I already knew I wasen't a Lifer, I did my
three years plus part of a day (October 29,1965) and I went on back to
Civilian Life.I have my DD 214 to prove it too.I DO have very much Civic
Pride.Some of those divorced women next door to me are lesbians.I do
surf the internet.I do drive my raggity old lonnnng wheelbase 1978 Dodge
van.My dog owns me, she also owns the couch.
www.cattledog.com
www.acdca.org So, whats wrong with that?
cuhulin

Not a damn thing, Coolio.

[email protected] November 12th 07 02:15 PM

OK - So How Well Do You Know 'Cuhulin' ?

www.itsdowntown.com There is a Lot, and I do mean a LOT, of new
construction going on around here.Every time you turn around, there is
something new.Jackson and the suburb towns around here has gotten TOO
damn big and getting bigger all the time.I hate big a.. cities.If I
could afford it I would move way out in the Country.
cuhulin

Telamon November 13th 07 02:14 AM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

In article ,
David wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 03:51:13 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a
painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Radio Maplel... It's in 'Cuhulinese'
-and- Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher :o) ~ RHF
.
He appears to be a 20 year veteran who lives on some kind of pension
or stipend. He drives a van. He has lesbian neighbors. He has a
dog. He surfs the web on his TV. He has much civic pride.

Are you serious? You must be Trolling.

I'm just perpetuating a tongue-in-cheek gag. You'd need some social
skill to recognize that.

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

David November 13th 07 02:06 PM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 02:14:28 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect. I smoke workingman's
plain old c. sativa. Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

RHF November 13th 07 06:24 PM

wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect.

- I smoke workingman's plain old c. sativa.

Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

DaviD - How Would You Know ? -IF- It Wasn't So . . . ~ RHF
Stick-with-the-Bsics : Clean Air + Pure Water + Natural Food

Telamon November 14th 07 01:55 AM

wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect. I smoke workingman's
plain old c. sativa. Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

You are deluded. Your posts indicate a wide separation from reality.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

David November 15th 07 01:42 PM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:24:09 -0800, RHF
wrote:

Stick-with-the-Bsics : Clean Air + Pure Water + Natural Food

+Tylenol and weed

David November 15th 07 01:43 PM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:01:13 -0600, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Sativa Cigarettes

I am not knocking them (like that guy in The Dirty Dozen movie said, I
never heard of it before!) but I never heard of them before.Are they
made of Oats? I buy six ounce cardboard cans of Top brand name cigarette
tobacco, Menthol or Regular non Menthol, at the Tobacco Market discount
tobacco store on Clinton Boulevard in Clinton,Mississippi, about five
miles West of doggy's couch.Each can last me about two and a half
weeks.About $10.00 for each can, I usually buy four or five cans when I
go over there.I hand roll my own cigarettes, smoking one right now.
cuhulin

Yeah. Them's the ones.

David November 15th 07 01:46 PM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:55:57 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect. I smoke workingman's
plain old c. sativa. Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

You are deluded. Your posts indicate a wide separation from reality.

Perhaps; to your version of reality anyway. What if some of what you
consider to be "delusions" turn out to be facts?