RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/126899-ot-hr-1585-authorizes-plans-martial-law.html)

Telamon November 17th 07 08:15 PM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

In article ,
David wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:38:04 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
David wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:31:10 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

Time to check yourself into rehab.

Rehab? For what?

To get cleaned up. You are not capable of thinking clearly.

That's total poppycock. I'm one of the best in the industry at what I
do. I always deliver exemplary work. I thrive on pressure and
drop-dead schedules.

It does not take much in the way of skill delivering newspapers out of
your car or flipping burgers.

You are the best at delivering nonsense posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] November 17th 07 09:20 PM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

www.rense.com/general26/dutch.htm
How The bush family Made Its Fortune From The Nazis.
cuhulin

Billy Smith November 19th 07 05:48 AM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

Speaking about yourself, eh Telamon?

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
David wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:38:04 GMT, Telamon

Telamon November 19th 07 06:29 AM

(OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

In article ,
"Billy Smith" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
David wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:38:04 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

Time to check yourself into rehab.

Rehab? For what?

To get cleaned up. You are not capable of thinking clearly.

That's total poppycock. I'm one of the best in the industry at what I
do. I always deliver exemplary work. I thrive on pressure and
drop-dead schedules.

It does not take much in the way of skill delivering newspapers out of
your car or flipping burgers.

You are the best at delivering nonsense posts.

Speaking about yourself, eh Telamon?

Looks like that reading comprehension problem you have isn't improving.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California