Old November 10th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

www.blacklistednews.com

Watch out! y'all,,,, MORON AWOL COMMIE NAZI FASCIST bush's so-called job
rating is the Worst ever of any so-called prez before.That MORON and
MORON Shotgun cheney might try to pull something.
Phooey on that! they will never martial law doggy and I.
I am fixin to cut the light and get my beauty sleep.Move over. doggy.
cuhulin

Old November 10th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:13:39 -0600, wrote:

www.blacklistednews.com

Watch out! y'all,,,, MORON AWOL COMMIE NAZI FASCIST bush's so-called job
rating is the Worst ever of any so-called prez before.That MORON and
MORON Shotgun cheney might try to pull something.
Phooey on that! they will never martial law doggy and I.
I am fixin to cut the light and get my beauty sleep.Move over. doggy.
cuhulin

They want to turn everyone into Cuhulin.

"Just roll over and go back to sleep...everything's fine...bye-bye..."
Old November 10th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Old November 11th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:
I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Old November 11th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Radio Maplel... It's in 'Cuhulinese'
-and- Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher ) ~ RHF

Old November 11th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:18:18 -0800, RHF
wrote:

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Radio Maplel... It's in 'Cuhulinese'
-and- Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher ) ~ RHF
.

He appears to be a 20 year veteran who lives on some kind of pension
or stipend. He drives a van. He has lesbian neighbors. He has a
dog. He surfs the web on his TV. He has much civic pride.
Old November 12th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

[...]

Are you serious? You must be Trolling.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 12th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default OK - So How Well Do You Know 'Cuhulin' ?

wrote:

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

I watch Survivorman and Man Vs. Wild programs on DirecTV, I know how to
survive.If that doesn't work, I will move to one of those litle Isles
off the wild and wooly West Coast of Ireland.

I have a very old canvas painting here that I bought at an antiques
auction many years ago.It measures 20'' by 16'' inches.It is a painting
of one of those very old little stone houses with a thatched roof in
Ireland.Sort of like in the Thin Man movie.
cuhulin

Is this some sort of cipher? Hard to see any intelligence on the
surface....

Radio Maplel... It's in 'Cuhulinese'
-and- Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher ) ~ RHF
.

David - Did You Forget : Cuhulin "IS" A Living Cipher ) ~ RHF
[ OK - So How Well Do You Know 'Cuhulin' ? ]

1 - He appears to be a 20 year veteran

Not True - "Wrong" Served a ~4 Year Hitch
in the US Army with a Tour in Vietnam.

2 - who lives on some kind of pension or stipend.

Unknown - As Yet As To Be Determined

3 - He drives a van.

Maybe True - He Owns a Van
-but- It may not be 'drivable'.

4 - He has lesbian neighbors.

Maybe True - At least that is what
they have lead him to believe.

5 - He has a dog.

True - Blue Berry Dog
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Cattle_Dog

6 - He surfs the web on his TV.

Half-True - Actually has both a Web-TV
and a PC Too.

7 - He has much civic pride.

True - Jackson, Mississippi
and a Proud Southerner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson,_Mississippi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson,_Mississippi

Two Right = 29 Points
One Half Right = 7 Points
Two Maybe Trues = 19 Points
One Unknown = 5 Points
One Wrong = 0 Points
Your 'Cuhulinese' Index 60~86 Points out of 100.

better luck next time ~ RHF
Old November 12th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My birhday was November 5th.I am a sixty six years old Vietnam
Veteran.Before Vietnam, (1964) I was in Nike Nuclear Missiles at SL 60
near Pacific,Missouri and at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.(1963) After
Vietnam, (1964, my older brother was a Helicopter Mechanic at Vung
Tau,his second Tour of Duty in Vietnam after a year in Germany, I once
caught the Chaplin Run one Sunday morning to go visit him) I was in the
22nd Chemical Company at Fort Hood,Texas.(1965) When I JOINED the
U.S.Army on October 28,1962, I already knew I wasen't a Lifer, I did my
three years plus part of a day (October 29,1965) and I went on back to
Civilian Life.I have my DD 214 to prove it too.I DO have very much Civic
Pride.Some of those divorced women next door to me are lesbians.I do
surf the internet.I do drive my raggity old lonnnng wheelbase 1978 Dodge
van.My dog owns me, she also owns the couch. www.cattledog.com
www.acdca.org So, whats wrong with that?
cuhulin

Old November 12th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 03:51:13 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

On Nov 10, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:17 am, wrote:

[...]

I'm just perpetuating a tongue-in-cheek gag. You'd need some social
skill to recognize that.

The Harry Thomas Show - week in review 08/18/07 ALERT: Martial Law is Coming !! Harry Thomas[_2_] Shortwave 0 August 19th 07 07:01 AM
What Are Your Plans For... San Hedrin Ruling Council Policy 2 November 18th 05 02:21 AM
sig gen plans matt vk3zmw Homebrew 10 October 7th 05 09:26 PM
DDS VFO plans VE3ELQ Homebrew 9 December 12th 04 10:08 PM
Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM