Old November 15th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) HR 1585 Authorizes Plans For Martial Law.

I am not interested in smoking any ''funny tobacco''
cuhulin

Old November 16th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
David wrote:

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:55:57 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
David wrote:

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 02:14:28 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect. I smoke workingman's
plain old c. sativa. Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

You are deluded. Your posts indicate a wide separation from reality.

Perhaps; to your version of reality anyway. What if some of what you
consider to be "delusions" turn out to be facts?

A version of reality is what you live in. For everyone else it's
objective.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 16th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:46:41 -0800, David wrote:

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:55:57 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect. I smoke workingman's
plain old c. sativa. Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

You are deluded. Your posts indicate a wide separation from reality.

Perhaps; to your version of reality anyway. What if some of what you
consider to be "delusions" turn out to be facts?

Since I consider truth to be a creation of the Hollywood elites it
wouldn't faze me 2 iotas.
Old November 16th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:52:57 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

A version of reality is what you live in. For everyone else it's
objective.

Reality is so unpleasant EVERYONE has a very elaborate filter to
protect themselves from the ugliness. I have voluntarily ripped down
that filter and seen the beast. And I lived to tell about it.

The Matrix is a documentary.

Old November 17th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

A version of reality is what you live in. For everyone else it's
objective.

Reality is so unpleasant EVERYONE has a very elaborate filter to
protect themselves from the ugliness. I have voluntarily ripped down
that filter and seen the beast. And I lived to tell about it.

The Matrix is a documentary.

You are deluded. The Matrix is a good movie but you do not live in that
story or a facsimile thereof. The world you live in is much more
interesting then that.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 17th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
David wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:46:41 -0800, David wrote:

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:55:57 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

I don't expect someone in a drug induced haze to rise to the level of
"tongue-in-cheek."

I hope you're not trying to insinuate that I am in some kind of
"haze". That's more of an ethanol side effect. I smoke workingman's
plain old c. sativa. Not the heady ****; just a little help for the
Tylenol that allows me to get through the day. I would never (and
have never) taken anything that would diminish my appreciation of
"reality".

You are deluded. Your posts indicate a wide separation from reality.

Perhaps; to your version of reality anyway. What if some of what you
consider to be "delusions" turn out to be facts?

Since I consider truth to be a creation of the Hollywood elites it
wouldn't faze me 2 iotas.

Time to check yourself into rehab.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 17th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:26:47 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

A version of reality is what you live in. For everyone else it's
objective.

Reality is so unpleasant EVERYONE has a very elaborate filter to
protect themselves from the ugliness. I have voluntarily ripped down
that filter and seen the beast. And I lived to tell about it.

The Matrix is a documentary.

You are deluded. The Matrix is a good movie but you do not live in that
story or a facsimile thereof. The world you live in is much more
interesting then that.

The world I live in is run by amoral corporatists who do not give a
**** about anyone other than other fascists. They haved no loyalty to
any country and see the American people as nothing more than a market
in decline. The American people are too distracted by electronically
induced confusion to react in any meaningful way, other than to run
from fear.
Old November 17th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:31:10 -0800, Telamon
wrote:

Time to check yourself into rehab.

Rehab? For what?
Old November 17th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Time to check yourself into rehab.

Rehab? For what?

To get cleaned up. You are not capable of thinking clearly.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 17th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:38:04 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

wrote:

Time to check yourself into rehab.

Rehab? For what?

To get cleaned up. You are not capable of thinking clearly.

That's total poppycock. I'm one of the best in the industry at what I
do. I always deliver exemplary work. I thrive on pressure and
drop-dead schedules.

The Harry Thomas Show - week in review 08/18/07 ALERT: Martial Law is Coming !! Harry Thomas[_2_] Shortwave 0 August 19th 07 07:01 AM
What Are Your Plans For... San Hedrin Ruling Council Policy 2 November 18th 05 02:21 AM
sig gen plans matt vk3zmw Homebrew 10 October 7th 05 09:26 PM
DDS VFO plans VE3ELQ Homebrew 9 December 12th 04 10:08 PM
Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM