Old November 10th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default I built new antennas

On Nov 9, 8:04 pm, N9NEO wrote:
I haven't been around lately - been moving west with wife. I have two
new antennas. A pa0rdt and an Amrad. I don't think that they are
available commercial but they are both a fairly easy to homebrew.
Both good from a few kHz to 30MHz. I will mount them both tomorrow and
get back to group after some op time. I am living in Rochester NY now
with a few big MW stations in the area so that I need antennas with
low IM products. Both are supposed to work fb in the city.

I landed a dream job at Harris RF here in town so moved into new QTH
and getting antennas & radios set up for winter. I also have a Hustler
5btv and my very big AM loop. Thinking of putting up a B&W T2FD for
sending 160m on up.

More later
NEO

NEO,

Tell us more about what you think of the PA0RDT and an AmRad
Active Antennas one you have them up and working.

iwtk ~ RHF