Old November 22nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Happy Bird-Day

One and all

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Old November 22nd 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
One and all

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

On my way out the door to take my wonderful wife out for Thanksgiving
dinner.

The Chinese cook/restaurant owner has found and cooked a Turkey for us. I
just wonder what all this will cost.

Later,

Burr

Old November 22nd 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 21, 10:00 pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
One and all

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

BAD,

Ditto That - A happy, Happy. HAPPY ! Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksg...(United_States)
http://www.thanksgiving-day.org/

Question - So 'Who-in-Need Did You Give To . . .
On This Day of Thanks Giving For Our Abundant Blessings ?

Thank You God {Allah{ Almighty For :
The Blessing of Life and Good Health; For Family and Friends;
The Abundance of Our Lives; and We All Say - amen, Amen. and AMEN !

God {Allah} Bless Each and Everyone of You
this Glorious and Wonderful Thanks Giving - Amen ~ RHF

PS - I am a 'Turkey' Kind of Guy )
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/v...U5502-main.jpg