Old December 7th 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Perseus SDR Receiver Blog

I have restarted my former SDR-1000 blog and it now focuses on
Perseus, which has become my main receiver. If you wish to follow my
discoveries and comments, please check out:

http://www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com/

There seems to be little hands-on information in the English language
about Perseus currently, other than the Perseus_SDR Yahoogroup. As Perseus
begins to appear in more and more DXers' shacks, I hope this blog will
help tropical band and medium wave DXers in particular share their findings
on this unique SDR.

73,

Guy Atkins KE7MAV
Puyallup, WA

Perseus SDR Receiver Blog Guy Atkins Equipment 0 December 7th 07 06:26 AM
New Blog me General 0 February 11th 07 05:49 PM
Odd what is going at this blog Curious Policy 1 November 24th 06 01:38 AM
SW blog 6HGE4J Shortwave 0 October 15th 06 01:36 AM