Old December 10th 07, 08:42 AM posted to alt.conspiracy.area51, rec.radio.shortwave

Default PYD (Groom Lake) beacon located

On Dec 10, 3:37 am, wrote:

I'm not following this. Do you think there is a mast here?:
N37.242300 W115.887554

It was late last night when I looked.

Looking at the same spot this morning - I'm not so sure the right hand
mast is a mast at all. Although (to sit on the fence a bit), it could
be.

Maybe the line on the ground that fooled me is a feed line?