Old December 30th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. WETBACK illegal activity map!

"John Smith" wrote in message
http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Love it!

In my city, I ONLY frequent businesses which DO NOT even employ anyone
REMOTELY resembling an illegal alien--I want to see Americans working!

Regards,
JS

And you can tell an illegal alien from a person who is here legal exactly
how?

Old December 30th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

And you can tell an illegal alien from a person who is here legal exactly
how?

Frankly, I don't have to care that much about that, do I? ;-)

JS
Old December 30th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

And you can tell an illegal alien from a person who is here legal exactly
how?

Frankly, I don't have to care that much about that, do I? ;-)

Well, you said you would not do business where there were employees
"remotely resembling an illegal alien." What distinguishing characteristics
does an illegal alien have that many, many legal persons would not also
have?

Old December 30th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

Well, you said you would not do business where there were employees
"remotely resembling an illegal alien." What distinguishing characteristics
does an illegal alien have that many, many legal persons would not also
have?

OK. Let's take your name "Eduardo", that is close enough, goodbye to my
business--now, you got more questions--stupid?

JS
Old December 30th 07, 09:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default O.T. WATER-ON-THE-BRAIN-MILITIA illegal activity map!

On Dec 28, 5:36*am, David wrote:
m II wrote:
dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:
m II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

People who hire drug addled idiots such as yourself are guilty as well.

Quite right. The entire White House staff was hired by a complete moron.

Old December 30th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

Yes, but you're a faux Hispanic who merely adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick.

Which is completely different than your Phoney Miami Tribe Membership
and faux human positioning.

Do the troops know just how LAME you are? Have the photos of you face
down in the bus station washroom circulating yet? You really should get
help for the alcoholism. Your lack of heterosexual desires are beyond
the medical profession's expertise.

mike
Old December 30th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. Idiot Ace Lack-O-Brain Activity map....

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

Sure can tell a faux Hispanic, such as yourself, 'Eduardo'.

We can't tell NOTHIN' to a phoney Miami Native, such as yourself, Get
help for your alcoholism, Bozo.

Do your troops know just how LAME you are?

mike
Old December 30th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

Yes, but you're a faux Hispanic who merely adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick.

Which is completely different than your Phoney Miami Tribe Membership
and faux human positioning.

Do the troops know just how LAME you are? Have the photos of you face
down in the bus station washroom circulating yet? You really should get
help for the alcoholism. Your lack of heterosexual desires are beyond
the medical profession's expertise.

Get ye to Health CanaDuh, Bozo!

Old December 30th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. Acehole's lack of brain activity map!

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Please leave Jerry Lewis out of this.............for goodsakes man,
have some social graces.

I am deeply sorry. I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again

BS. It'll happen over and over again. After all, you're just a dumbass Canuck.

You mean it's like your alcoholism?

Are your troops aware just how LAME you are?

mike
Old December 30th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a logging camp prostitute II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

Sure can tell a faux Hispanic, such as yourself, 'Eduardo'.

We can't tell NOTHIN' to a phoney Miami Native, such as yourself, Get
help for your alcoholism, Bozo.

Do your troops know just how LAME you are?

They know that you're a dumbass Canuck!

6.240 Activity? Brian Hill Shortwave 2 November 28th 05 11:32 PM
not much activity yet Radio Flyer Shortwave 0 November 1st 04 02:40 AM
Radio Activity new novel Tedalvy Broadcasting 0 July 2nd 04 03:52 PM
activity id Extreme Scanner 0 March 15th 04 06:53 PM