Old December 30th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. Acehole's lack of brain activity map!

I'm a drug addled 'tard II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Please leave Jerry Lewis out of this.............for goodsakes man,
have some social graces.
I am deeply sorry. I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again

BS. It'll happen over and over again. After all, you're just a dumbass Canuck.

You mean it's like your alcoholism?

Are your troops aware just how LAME you are?

Keep sucking on those Labatt's, dumbass!

Old December 30th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. WETBACK illegal activity map!

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Love it!

In my city, I ONLY frequent businesses which DO NOT even employ anyone
REMOTELY resembling an illegal alien--I want to see Americans working!

Regards,
JS

And you can tell an illegal alien from a person who is here legal exactly
how?

Valid SS#, picture ID, birth certificate or passport that I have been
required to provide every time I have been accepted for a position. If
you are illegal you are not going to make this happen. I've always had
to provide this information so why not everyone else?

I have worked right along side legal immigrants and people with work
visas that have taken all the appropriate steps to be responsible.

This issue is pure political BS.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 30th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : d'Eduardo - Have You Hugged Your Favorite Illegal AlienInvader Today ?

On Dec 30, 7:10*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Well, you said you would not do business where there were employees
"remotely resembling an illegal alien." What distinguishing
characteristics does an illegal *alien have that many, many legal persons
would not also have?

OK. *Let's take your name "Eduardo", that is close enough, goodbye to my
business--now, you got more questions--stupid?

-
- There are over 35 million legal Hispanics in the US, with names
- like "Eduardo" and "Raúl" and "Maria."
- So you are going to discriminate against the 80% who are legal
- just because you don't like their name?
- And that is without getting into the area of Asians, Persians,
- Russians and all manner of other legal immigrants or residents
- or citizens who have "strange" names."
-

d'Eduardo - Have You Hugged Your Favorite Illegal Alien Invader
Today ?

Heck d'Eduardo,

Wez Don't Be De-Sciminating Agin the 35 Million 'Legal'
American Citrizens* who happen to be of the 'Hispanic'
Heritage -aka- Hispanic-Americans.
* God Bless Them One and All - Amen.

FWIW - The 'estimated' Total Hispanic Population of the USA
is 44 Million with 11 Million being Illegals; and 33 Million
being US Citizens or Legal Residents of the USA.
-source- The U.S. Census Bureau

It Be Them There Illegal Alien Foreign Invaders from Mexico
and parts south : That Wez Be Asking those Kind Words :
Papers Please ! -and- If'n They Got'Em - Great Welcome -
You Want a Job ? -but- If'n They Ain't Got'Em - Then Deport
Em ASAP [.]

Illegal* Immigration to the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal..._United_States
* Illegal Alien Foreign Invaders
http://www.migrationinformation.org/...lay.cfm?ID=208

WARNING - Millions of Mexican Illegal Aliens Endanger U.S. Security
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...6/143102.shtml

Caution - The Evolution of the Illegal Mexican Workforce in the United
States
http://www.nber.org/digest/dec05/w11281.html

Overview - How Many Illegal Aliens Invaders Are In The U.S.A. ?
http://www.theamericanresistance.com...n_numbers.html

The Truth About - The Illegal Mexican Immigration Invasion
-for- The Nation of Aztlan It's an Act of War
http://www.alpinesurvival.com/immigration.html
The Hard Truth on Illegal Immigration

-PS- d'Eduardo : David 'Eduardo' Frackelton Gleason :
Now There Is A Strange Naming-of-Names !

yes siree billy-bob - i said that ~ RHF
Old December 30th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

I think he does a lot more than just hug them.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 30th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mexican "Matrícula Consular" Identification Cards -aka- The Mexican Instant "Visa" Card

On Dec 30, 1:03*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - That's Because You Are a US Citizen plus You do
Speak English - So It is OK to Ask You and Require It of You.

The Big Secret : THE MEXICAN INSTANT "VISA" CARD :
Mexican "Matrícula Consular" Identification Cards
are the New 'Get-Out-of-Jail' Cards
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matr%C3%ADcula_Consular
And are the Only "Legal Proof" Required To Prove That A
Mexican Is In The USA Illegaly - To Be "Legally" 'Illegal'
-and- Thus Un-Touch-Able and Ready-to-Work.

Papers What Papers ? - I Ain't Got To Show You - No Stinking Papers !

there is a certain logical illogic to it ~ RHF

6.240 Activity? Brian Hill Shortwave 2 November 28th 05 11:32 PM
not much activity yet Radio Flyer Shortwave 0 November 1st 04 02:40 AM
Radio Activity new novel Tedalvy Broadcasting 0 July 2nd 04 03:52 PM
activity id Extreme Scanner 0 March 15th 04 06:53 PM