Old December 30th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.cb

Default You Guys Deserve KB9RQZ and many more returns!

wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:14:49 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:48:03 -0700,
wrote:

On Sep 16, 4:01 am, "Lloydie" anon@anon wrote:
PolicySucks wrote in message

. com...

Lloydie wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com...
On Sep 15, 1:46 pm, "50 & above" 50 & above@50 & above wrote:
Rock on Mark!
Give these petty little jerks just what the doctor ordered!

Robesin was a big jerk.

While you still are.

I wish rqz was as big of a fag as you assholes claim he is.Because
then
I would ask him to distribute Gordo's newest and greatest tech manual
his fag friends. That way, they could use the local 2 meter repeater
make dates.
Of course it's ironic how much you hammy's hate Mark. You tards are
the
very group that screwed amateur radio in the first place, turning a
once
great hobby into nothing more than cb with a license. Now the doors
are
wide open! Don't hate Mark! Celebrate Mark!
Hams have insured the destruction of amateur radio just by being
themselves.

Oh? While your Hero, Mark has single-handedly flamed and spammed this
newsgroup into near oblivion?
Oh, yes. I'll "celebrate" Mark when his ISP cancels his Hughes
subscription.
This group used to be user friendly, until Mark came on scene and
proceeded...

...to defend himself from Robesin's despicable attacks.

to flame with fifty, sixty, seventy and more posts per day.
You can bow down at the Mark Morgan altar if you wish, but the rest of
us
will continue to view him as an interloper with no redeeming values.
By the way. This is still a great hobby. Perhaps that has escaped your
narrow view.

If only the great hams within this group were able to reign in Robesin
this would still be a viable medium for hams.

They wouldn't and it isn't.
well robesonson is more or less restarined now too bad we lack a real
topic these days but the years of steve et all enaging in chartacter
acts rather thnan deabte is rather teling

HEY MARK DUDE!
people have been talking about you on 11 meters! we hear about how you
done put some hamsters in their places!! we had to check you out 4
ourselves.....LOL!!!
your cool, dude!
Old December 30th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.cb

.. .

Lloydie wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

your cool, dude!- Hide quoted text -

oh and PS because its not just me that thinks so. a bunch of locals on
the channel thinks that Mark is pretty cool.

If you hate President Bush, you deserve to get your throat cut with a box cutter. Slow Code Policy 26 September 15th 06 02:41 AM
If you hate President Bush, you deserve to get your throat cut with a box cutter. Slow Code CB 26 September 15th 06 02:41 AM
I Stand Corrected On N9OGL/KB9RQZ Wedding...It's N0IMD/KB9RQZ... K4YZ Policy 9 July 5th 05 03:15 PM
Djibouti Returns ! ? dxAce Shortwave 4 March 19th 05 11:06 PM
You deserve to be fired. yojimbo Shortwave 1 October 22nd 04 04:09 AM