Old January 5th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9575 khz - Morocco - Radio Medi 0525 UTC

G'day,

New one for me, Morocco - Radio Medi coming in a ok audio / signal into
Brisbane Australia - 0525 UTC.

Heres a sample Recording -
http://ustream.tv/recorded/o21Q6SRfF...cX.K3x2z1KUZHp

Regards
Mark

Location: Canberra Australia
Radio: Icom R75 with DSP options
Antenna: Cliff Dweller 2
Website: http://aussiedrifter.blogspot.com/

Listen Live via USTREAM.TV:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aussie...wave-listening
Old January 5th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

AussieDrifter wrote:

G'day,

New one for me, Morocco - Radio Medi coming in a ok audio / signal into
Brisbane Australia - 0525 UTC.

Heres a sample Recording -
http://ustream.tv/recorded/o21Q6SRfF...cX.K3x2z1KUZHp

I'm not certain if Radio Medi 1 is still using the transmitter site at Nador,
but if so, that counts as Spanish Morocco on the NASWA Country List.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 5th 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default About - Radio Méditerranée Internationale -aka- Me

-
- I'm not certain if Radio Medi 1 is still using the transmitter site
at Nador,
- but if so, that counts as Spanish Morocco on the NASWA Country List.
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA
-

About - Radio Méditerranée Internationale -aka- Medi 1 Radio :
Longwave and Shortwave from Morocco North Africa

NADOR - Nador {City} innortheastern Morocco -Africa-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nador
Note- Near Nador there is the Transmission Site
for Long-Wave and Shortwave of Medi 1 Radio.
The Antenna {Aerial} Masts of Medi 1 Radio for
Long-Wave are approximately 380 Metres high
and belong to the Tallest Constructions in Africa.

Radio Méditerranée Internationale -aka- Medi 1 Radio
MEDI 1 RADIO - http://www.medi1.com/
MEDI 1 RADIO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEDI_1

Nador-au-Maroc Transmitter Site for Medi 1 Radio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nador_transmitter
Longwave Radio Broadcast on 171 kHz @ 2 Mega-Watts
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=35042330...15&l=0&m=h&v=2
Shortwave Radio Broadcast @ 250 KW
MEDI 1 RADIO - http://www.medi1.com/medi1/diffusion.php

MOROCCO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco

AFRICA - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa

Spanish Morocco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Morocco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:M...ate-1955-a.svg

Plazas de Soberanía {Places of Sovereignty}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plazas_de_soberan%C3%ADa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:P...ran%C3%ADa.png

Ceuta - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceuta
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ceuta_en.png

Melilla - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melilla
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Melilla_en.png

as always more than you wanted to know ~ RHF