Old January 17th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I worked fast

Got the clothes on the line before the rain started, just made it!

Old January 17th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:
Got the clothes on the line before the rain started, just made it!

Huh?

Don't you mean you got the clothes -OFF- the line before the rain started?

Or maybe you are trying to say you put them on the line before the rain
started to get a "free washing". :-)
Old January 17th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 16, 10:35 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Got the clothes on the line before the rain started, just made it!

Isn't Mildew a problem out there ?

Old January 17th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"barnegatdx" wrote in message
On Jan 16, 10:35 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Got the clothes on the line before the rain started, just made it!

Isn't Mildew a problem out there ?

It stays in the low 90's most of the time. House is dry.

Old January 18th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A lady took a limp duck to a veterinary clinic.The vet said, I am sorry,
but your duck is dead.She said, Aren't you even going to examine my duck
to be sure my duck is dead? The vet brought in a Labrador Retriever
dog.The dog stood on his hind legs with his front feet on the examining
table and he sniffed the duck from head to tail and he shook his head
sadly.Then the vet brougt in a Cat.The cat jumped up on the table and
sniffed the duck from head to tail, the cat shook his head sadly.Then
the vet said, That will be $150.00.The lady said, What?,,, $150.00 to
tell me my duck is dead? The vet said, if you had listened to me first,
the bill would have been only $20.00.Because of the Lab Report and the
Cat Scan, I have to bill you $150.00.
cuhulin

You worked HF huh Markie? U-Know-Who Policy 1 December 18th 06 03:50 AM
FINALLY...I worked Jay A.E. 352 CB 4 October 19th 06 01:10 AM
FINALLY...I worked Jay Slow Code Policy 0 October 19th 06 01:10 AM
(OT) It worked during Katrina [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 31st 06 10:15 PM
Have you ever worked at Radio Shack? SouthDakotaRadio Scanner 17 January 6th 05 03:31 AM