Old January 19th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) I bet Brian Hill

wrote in message
would like to own my old Peavey.If he/she/it ever comes around here,,, I
am going to kick her/she/its ass all the way back to zumbrota,Minnesota!
cuhulin

Brenda Ann wrote:

What's up with Cuhulin, anyway?

Brenda, you've been in this group too long to ask such a naive
question... ;-)

From (one of) Cuhu's 1/18 posts:

I need to check my condition to see what my condition is in.I am about
sixty percent half .. drunk,

This comes as a big surprise, right?
Old January 19th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dello, Brian Hill,,,,, somewhere in the Great State of Minnesota.(I been
to Minnesota before, in 1956,,, it's a real purrrrrty State)

I still neverrrrr received any money from you for that Sunn Guitar Amp I
snail mailed to you via UPS a year and a half ago.I spent about $79.00.I
would at least get something.
cuhulin

Old January 19th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I never saw so much as one single red cent in my snail mail box from
Brian Hill for that Sunn Guitar Amp I snail mailed to him in
Minnesota.And y'all call me a liar! I still have Brian Hill's emails in
my WebTV email inbox from a year and a half ago.y'all want to read them?
email me at

I have to watch High Noon movie on the TCM channel now.I saw that movie
when it first came out.
cuhulin

Old January 20th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Geez I had to bite my tongue. I wanted to ask Brenda the same question!
hehe

--
Brian Denley

"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message

Brenda Ann wrote:

What's up with Cuhulin, anyway?

Brenda, you've been in this group too long to ask such a naive question...
;-)

Old January 20th 08, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Brenda Ann wrote:
What's up with Cuhulin, anyway?

Brenda, you've been in this group too long to ask such a naive
question... *;-)

*From (one of) Cuhu's 1/18 posts:

- - I need to check my condition to see what my condition is in.
- - I am about sixty percent half .. drunk,

This comes as a big surprise, right?

Translation : Meaning that Cuhulin still had . . .
40% in the Bottle To Drink. Chug-a-Lug !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IibWNZjMXg

The Bear Drinkers "Corollary" : I am about 2/3rds Drunk :
Meaning I have 2 Cans/Bottles left in the Six-Pack to Drink.

burp ~ RHF

Old January 20th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Hill knows I don't hate him, he is really a good old boy.I think
his check got lost in the mail.
cuhulin