Old February 7th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the"Pointless" Retort.

On Feb 6, 6:35*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I don't have an editor to review my posts for spelling and grammar
errors.

Well now, that's exactly the point, isn't it?

No. You are clueless. You have no point.

Particularly when someone like you who claims a superior intellect is
ridiculing the intelligence of others, one would think you would be
-very- and especially careful of spelling or typos before you hit
that 'send' key.

I never made a claim to possess superior intelligence. I possess a
normal level of intelligense. You are quoting Mikey.

You are just going to have to put up with the occasional typos and the
bad grammar.

Otherwise, it leads people to question -your- supposed 'superior'
intelligence.

Well, since I'm normal and yet you think I'm positively brilliant where
does that leave you? Try real hard. Maybe if you hyperventilate it would
help.

By virtue of my having to explain that to you yet again demonstrates
that -you- are indeed living in the land of the clueless.

The only thing you explain is your own mental confusion.

- Don't expect other people to follow in your wake.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon - I liked the way you worked that Nautical
{Sailing} Term "Wake" into your closing line.

Wecome their is a Sign Post Up Ahead it reads . . .
You're Entering the Land of the Clueless ! ~ RHF
Old February 9th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Telamon - Missing-In-Action 'Get-a-Clue' Report {Summary}

Old February 9th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Senior Member

On Feb 8, 9:31*pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:50 pm, RHF wrote:
*.
Wecome Telamon - There is a Sign-Post up ahead it reads . . .
You're Entering : Rec.Radio.Shortwave the Land of the Clueless !
*.
*.
The Telamon - Missing-In-Action 'Get-a-Clue' Report {Summary}
*.
NOTE - This is in response to Junius' request :
"So, could you please put a lid on it?
Or at least keep it contained to the thread
pertaining to your issues with Telamon?
Thanking you in advance, ~ Junius
*.

Thanks for the containment effort, RHF. Hope you and Telamon arrive
at some sort of detente in the near future.

Junius
Old February 9th 08, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : **** Happens in the Google-of-an-Eye [ This is tooCoincidental and to Funny ]

On Feb 8, 9:09 pm, Bart Bailey wrote:
-
- In Message-

- posted on Sat, 09 Feb 2008 03:31:24 GMT, Telamon wrote: Begin

- - I don't like the fact that he posts from Google,

- Drop all posts from google posters
- http://improve-usenet.org

A "Google Grouper" Is Born - And Of Course Doesn't Know It
http://improve-usenet.org/ggborn.html
From "Gmail" To "Google Groups" To "How Do I Join"
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Newsgroups: Rec.Radio.Shortwave
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2ffb91c9b6cd30
From: brian
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hay
Text : how do i join!!!!! wat are yall guys talking about?

yes - i b a big ugly 'google grouper'
-and- 'lamer' then most ~ RHF
http://improve-usenet.org/other.html
Old February 9th 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dang Telamon - Six "I don't like"s in one Post - Wow !

- On Feb 8, 7:31 pm, Telamon
- wrote:
- [ Telamon writes concerning "RHF" ]
-
1 - I don't like his style.
-
- I find all the punctuation confusing and difficult to read.
-
2 - I don't like the fact he constantly refers to yahoo groups
- for answers instead of posting an answer.
-
3 - I don't like the fact that he posts from Google, which
- automatically munges all addresses in his posts.
-
4 - I don't like the fact that he replies with dozens of links
- some appropriate and some not.
-
5 - I don't like that he responds to all spam in the news group,
- which I have blocked but since he responds to all of it I get
- to see it anyway.
-
6 - I don't like the fact that even though you point out to
- him that his behavior is annoying he won't stop.
-
- All pretty clueless behavior.
-
- I hope that answers your question.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Dang Telamon - Six "I don't like"s in one Post - Wow !

You are getting down right OCD : You can disrespect Me
all You want to Telamon 24/7 -but- There are a dozen or
so Readers/Posters here on RRS that you should out of
the "Respect" that You Claim for Yourself : Show some
Respect To Too; and "John Plimmer" is one of those.

Take this back to Your : "The RRS no-spin clueless factor report"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...66507643728cee
thread and STOP POLUTING THE NEWSGROUP !
FYI - You Are Acting Like Me and
One of Me per Newsgroup is Enough.

fwiw - google exists... so learn to live with it !
-and- if you are reading this : then i exist too . . .
-ps- reality sucks - grow-up :-{ ~ RHF

Old February 9th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

- On Feb 8, 7:31 pm, Telamon
- wrote:
[...]

I suppose you would rather I lie about this? I could go on with more
things that I don't like about you. Remember that the disrespect started
with you not listening to other people like myself. Myself and others
have made numerous requests that you stop doing what is listed above.
You decided instead to continue to annoy. You reap what you sow.

Looks like you are headed to your second big win.

Let's see now, you don't know how to answer a question directly; and
can't tell the difference between information, understanding or
knowledge; and you will continue all the annoying behavior listed above.

Very clueless.

But don't despair, MWB will be along soon to correct my grammar and make
everything all better for you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 9th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

But don't despair, MWB will be along soon to correct my grammar and make
everything all better for you.

Shoot, it looks like you remembered to proofread, finally.

Roy seems to be doing fine on his own.

Quick, everyone, submit sample writing styles to Telamon to make sure
your URL format doesn't offend him. We'd all hate for our beloved
netiquette curmudgeon and resident tech-lord to get his feathers
ruffled...

Looking for that post in the archives where Telamon insulted me for
complaining about RHF's writing style about five or six years ago...

Geez, this here newsgroup is full of characters, ain't it?

MWBRYANT
Old February 9th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

Telamon wrote:

But don't despair, MWB will be along soon to correct my grammar and make
everything all better for you.

Shoot, it looks like you remembered to proofread, finally.

Roy seems to be doing fine on his own.

Quick, everyone, submit sample writing styles to Telamon to make sure
your URL format doesn't offend him. We'd all hate for our beloved
netiquette curmudgeon and resident tech-lord to get his feathers
ruffled...

Looking for that post in the archives where Telamon insulted me for
complaining about RHF's writing style about five or six years ago...

Geez, this here newsgroup is full of characters, ain't it?

Yep, got the faux 'Eduardo', and, for a return engagement, we got the guy who
claimed to have a PhD!

Old February 9th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

Telamon wrote:

But don't despair, MWB will be along soon to correct my grammar and make
everything all better for you.

Shoot, it looks like you remembered to proofread, finally.

Nope. That's not going happen. Once I have written something using the
wrong meaning word or a typo I will reread it and make the correction
mentally without realizing it. I see other peoples mistakes very easily
but not my own. I'm also a bit of a mental dyslexic and write sentences
backward, which I have to rewrite. I also write using overly complicated
sentence structure and I use extra words in many sentences.

Roy seems to be doing fine on his own.

Quick, everyone, submit sample writing styles to Telamon to make sure
your URL format doesn't offend him. We'd all hate for our beloved
netiquette curmudgeon and resident tech-lord to get his feathers
ruffled...

You sure are helpful all of a sudden but other people don't have to
worry about this. RHF is in a class by himself.

Looking for that post in the archives where Telamon insulted me for
complaining about RHF's writing style about five or six years ago...

You are here to be insulted.

Geez, this here newsgroup is full of characters, ain't it?

I'd say you are one very special character.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 9th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

Telamon wrote:

But don't despair, MWB will be along soon to correct my grammar and make
everything all better for you.

Shoot, it looks like you remembered to proofread, finally.

Roy seems to be doing fine on his own.

Quick, everyone, submit sample writing styles to Telamon to make sure
your URL format doesn't offend him. We'd all hate for our beloved
netiquette curmudgeon and resident tech-lord to get his feathers
ruffled...

Looking for that post in the archives where Telamon insulted me for
complaining about RHF's writing style about five or six years ago...

Geez, this here newsgroup is full of characters, ain't it?

Yep, got the faux 'Eduardo', and, for a return engagement, we got the guy who
claimed to have a PhD!

He claims to have radios. I don't know about that either.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California