Old January 21st 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

Some people just don't get it. They don't understand technology of any
kind, politics, religion or that they should be breath through their
nose most of the time. These same people are the classic "horses ass"
that will post that you are wrong about something and not even know
what they are talking about. Not knowing the subject does not stop
them. They misconstrue what you post due to reading comprehension
problems. Then they want you to explain things to them after they have
insulted you like you have some kind of obligation to educate them like
the malevolent freaking idiots that they are. Heck, usually they can't
even post on topic or follow Usenet conventions.

So I thought I would start a clueless poster thread where we could vote
for the most clueless poster boy of the week.

Billy Burpelson - ADD and totally clueless
Mike Bryant - past award winner looking for a comeback
m II - Just plain strange and disgusting as usual.
David - What's in the pipe mixture this week?
3D - 3 different dimensions of clueless.
oneway - His clueless way or the highway.
IBOCcrock - The broken HD record.
RHF - The kitchen sink of links, punctuation and the spam answer man.
cuhulin - King of trolls. This man knows the proper way to Troll.
pachurmurthy - Only one clueless post but starting off strong.

This weeks winner is Billy Burpelson. While listening to his radio,
which he forgot to plugin power and connect the antenna to Billy had
a rare double burp (a large beer belch follow a few seconds later by an
after-belch). At the time Billy mistook these sounds for the HAARP
signal and moon reflection. He then reported his observations to the
amusement of all readers of this news group.

So now, for this selfless, mirthful act on behalf of all
rec.readio.shorwave readers I hereby award the distinguished clueless
award upon Billy's miserable head.

Well, Billy's off to a fine start but can he keep up with the other
Trolls? He is up against some big names and it's going to be tough
sledding.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 21st 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The RRS no-spin clueless dxAcehole report

Telamon wrote:

m II - Just plain strange and disgusting as usual.

Nice try. Now you want to get a real feud going. What is wrong with you?

Let's not forget one of the brighter individuals ever to have graced the
pages in this newsgroup:

Honus!

Honus wrote:

====================================

Blueberry's a she-dog.

Cattledogs are smart...-damned- smart. I would imagine that their
standards are on the high side as well.

Question: Why was Blueberry licking her anus?

Answer: To get the taste of Cuhulin out of her mouth.
====================================

mike
Old January 21st 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Presenting - The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report

On Jan 20, 7:30*pm, Telamon
wrote:
[...]

Telamon - TYVM for the Personal Recognition and Honor. ~ RHF

However I would have described myself as :
RHF - The Kitchen Sink-O-Links;
Over-Capitalization, Missed-Punctuation and Botched Grammar;
All Around "Oh No You've Got SPAM" Answer Man;
And Hijacker of Threads {Subject Lines}.

Presenting - The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report
Old January 28th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

I thought I would start a clueless poster thread where we could vote
for the most clueless poster boy of the week.

Mike Bryant - 0
Billy Burpelson - 12
cuhulin - 21
m II - 40
David Eduardo- 42
David - 47
RHF - 146

RHF was all set to be the clear winner this week with 146 clueless posts
but as luck would have it, Eduardo has a posting orgasm this very night.
Although the number was far under the most prolific Troll this week the
clueless quality of Eduardo's posts yet again arguing about his identity
far outshone those of the cut, copy, and past variety.

Therefore, now this weekıs clueless poster boy award goes to the alias
David Eduardo.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 28th 08, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 27, 10:29*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
[...]

Doesn't "IBOCcrock" with 49 Post to this Newsgroup
this Month deserve at least a Dis-Honorable Mention ?

"IBOCcrock" really tries hard to be a PITA about all things
Anti-IBOC and is generally Anti-Free-Over-the-Air Radio too.
Plus he does do his fair share of Cut, Copy and Paste work.

don't forget the 'little people' {cuhulin} ~ RHF
.
-ps- Telamon be sure to Count this as another one of my
'Clueless Posts' -cause- IT IS ! ;-{

Old February 4th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

Mike - 5
Billy Burpelson - 8
m II - 37
- 38
David - 47
David Eduardo - 158
RHF - 199

The news this week is that the MWB comeback tour is failing miserably.
Although he is as clueless as ever, any other noted Troll is much
farther ahead trashing threads except for Billy who also put in a
pretty weak showing.

Statistical analysis of postings show that m II has become less
disgusting this week. Could this trend continue to the point that he
appears to be a normal individual?

Cuhulin is back in style just not in volume.

That new pipe mixture of coal tar and DeoxIT just didn't seem to light
a fire under the David the nowhere-man. It did get a few short lived
raves out him though.

David Eduardo again spent most of his time posting about the most
important subject in the increasingly warming world, which is the life
and times of the uber cultural David Eduardo.

This weekıs clueless poster boy award goes to RHF where every post is
an unwanted Google search result with added punctuation for that extra
touch of incomprehension.

Congratulations RHF.

A special note this week goes out to Burr.

Dear Mr. Burr,

Trolling is serious business that is best left to professionals. I know
they make it look easy but generally it takes a serious mental
deficiency or psychiatric problems to reach the level of performance
exemplified by the gentlemen in the competition listing above.

My advice is don't try it.

End

This has been another installment of the RRS no-spin clueless factor
report. Good night and good listening.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 4th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !- i won, I Won. I WON !

On Feb 3, 10:20*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

-
[...]

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

i won, I Won. I WON ! ::oo))) ~ RHF
Old February 11th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's 10:00PM. Do you know where your news group Trolls are?

Welcome to the RRS no-spin clueless factor report and now here is this
weekıs news. Similar to the low number of sunspots of late the numbers
of clueless poster boy posts appear to be hitting some low numbers with
the exception of RHF. Here are the self-vote totals for this week.

Billy Burpelson - 4
m II - 7
Mike - 8
- 30
David - 74
David Eduardo - 83
RHF - 256

It looks like there is some kind of trouble on the horizon as Billy, m
II, MWB, and even cuhulin had low numbers. Worse, m II and cuhulin
actually made a few on topic posts. Well, need I mention that posting on
topic is not clueless behavior and I don't want to seem overly harsh but
if this keeps up you could get dropped off this list.

MWB had low volume again this week but the few posts he made were of
very high quality. This guy has not lost his touch and just needs to get
his volume up by arguing with other people.

Another troubling development concerns David the not there guy. Some of
his posts could not be classified as a rant. Worse, some of his posts
made rational sense and other users of the news group recognized this.
If David keeps up, he could be dropped off the list.

The good news is Eduardo got back onto the HD chip vaporware bandwagon
and made quite a spectacle of with that topic. Using the old tried and
true privileged information tactic he continues to try selling that the
new HD radio chip as just around the corner with no way to verify it. We
should just believe him. That is very clueless David.

Last but not least is RHF with 256 self-votes. RHF is looking like a
real standout in both quantity and very clueless quality. It looks to me
that this boy will never get a clue. In a dramatic incident earlier this
week, he almost got a clue but we all watched it slip through his
fingers at the very last moment. It's probably the closest he will ever
get to have one.

And now I would like to award this weekıs clueless poster boy of the
week award upon the confused head of RHF for his hard work at remaining
as clueless as ever. That cutting and pasting must be pretty tiresome
work and you deserve this award. Fine work like this could earn you the
clueless poster boy of the year award. Good work RHF!

Old February 11th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !- i won again, I Won Again. I WON AGAIN !

On Feb 10, 10:10*pm, Telamon
wrote:
-
- It's 10:00PM. Do you know where your news group Trolls are?
-
- Welcome to the RRS no-spin clueless factor report
- and now here is this weekıs news. Similar to the low
- number of sunspots of late the numbers of clueless
- poster boy posts appear to be hitting some low numbers
- with the exception of RHF.
- Here are the self-vote totals for this week.
- -snip-
- RHF - 256
- -snip-
-
[...]

Thank You Telamon for the Back-to-Back Wins (o: )

Plus Telamon - I want to Commend you on your Inceased Level
of Participation* in the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup :
* Discounting Your Ping-Pong Game with d'Eduardo.

Can We All Say Three-Peat ! :-} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-peat
Old February 11th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default CAUTION : This Post Has Not Been "Approved" by Telamon -ps- So ReadIt Only -If- You Are "Clueless"

- *.
- CAUTION : This Post Has Not Been "Approved" by Telamon.
- -ps- So Read It Only -If- You Are "Clueless".
- *.

TYVM - Telamon,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon

I totally missed this original line of yours at the beginning of
this Thread; and I what to Thank You for this Kind Words
Honoring and Praising 'little old me'. )

"RHF - The kitchen sink of links, punctuation
and the spam answer man."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...66507643728cee

Oh Well Not quite as Bodacious as :
"The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla !"
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0082694/quotes
-a la- 'Toady' in the movie "Mad Max 2"

Telamon - You are actually showing some 'Wit' at
the Turn-of-a-Word here : "The Kitchen Sink of Links"*
* Oh you know me well. [ i b linked-up ]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitchen_sink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link

PUNCTUATION - Now That ! - Is Oh So True. But . . .
Oops ! - Telamon You Forgot the CAPITALIZATION [.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization

=WRT= The Spam Answer Man :
My Motto Is : "Let No Spam Go Un-Answered !"
SPAM - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPAM
FORUM SPAM - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam
NEWSGROUP SPAM - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam
FUNNY SPAM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7YedEopp4
Can We All Sing-a-Long with Weird Al Yankovic
"The Spam Song" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjqZ0aIAgFM

OBTW - Telamon - Please get you NUMB3RS Right :
You claim that I had a Total of "RHF - 256" for the week
-but- Google lists me with only a mere "140" Message
Posts / Replies for the Month of February as of the 10th.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...hortwave/about