Old January 30th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rock Bottom

Another propagation article from QST magazine. Comprehensive look at
Solar minimum from past statistics, and from HF perspective as it
relates to VHF. On page 90 of Feb. 2008 issue, author is W3ZZ, Gene
Zimmerman in his column 'The World Above 50 Mhz". Well worth a read.
Good listening to all.
Old February 1st 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ABOUT - "QST Magazine" - ARRL's Monthly Membership Journal

On Jan 30, 7:15*am, SW4ever wrote:
- Another propagation article from QST magazine.
- Comprehensive look at Solar minimum from past statistics,
- and from HF perspective as it relates to VHF.
- On page 90 of Feb. 2008 issue, author is W3ZZ,
- Gene Zimmerman in his column 'The World Above 50 Mhz".
[ http://www2.arrl.org/qst/worldabove/ ]
- Well worth a read.
- Good *listening to all.

SW4ever,

INFO for the Newbies :

ABOUT - "QST Magazine" - ARRL's Monthly Membership Journal
QST MAGAZINE - http://www2.arrl.org/qst/
January 2008 - Volume 92 - Number 01
QST INDEX - http://www2.arrl.org/qst/#toc
* Technical
* News and Features
* QST Workbench
* Operating

For many Amateur Radio Operators [Hams] "QST Magazine" is a
Monthly Must Read. QST MAGAZINE - http://www2.arrl.org/qst/
.
-ps- Telamon be sure to Count* this as another one
of my 'Clueless Posts' -cause- IT IS ! ;-{
Plus Extra Credit for the : Cut, Copy and Paste Stuff. )
* Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup Readers :
Please I Need Your Votes ! -and- I Want Your Votes !
In this Weeks Race for the RRS "Clueless Troll" Award.
Old February 8th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 31, 6:27*pm, RHF wrote:
[...]

*.

Telamon,

This Message and Thread Needed both
Your Vast Knowledge and Great Expertise.

but alas you were once again 'mia' ~ RHF

-ps- that's 14 for me and 0 for you

RCA 2 way bottom Ken G. Radio Photos 0 June 8th 07 01:00 AM
top vs bottom fed tuner ml Antenna 3 February 12th 05 03:13 AM
FS: 51J/R-388 bottom cover Llgpt Boatanchors 1 October 26th 04 06:03 PM
WTB: Tcom R-1 Bottom cap Bob S Scanner 0 February 8th 04 06:56 AM
WTB: Tcom R-1 Bottom cap Bob S Swap 0 February 8th 04 06:56 AM